ForumsThe Tavern[Necro]If you have a question about girls...

1043 192037
marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

Ask away in here. Before you all go accusing me of being some loser, just don't. I know I'm not the girl master, but I do know a lot about them, why they do certain things that they do, so on and so forth. So don't be shy =D

• 1,043 Replies
princeofdestiny
princeofdestiny
179 posts
Nomad

well.. this is a very unique top.. trust me.. all girls are diffrent.. some are easier to get along with than others.

Pau11Wa11
Pau11Wa11
527 posts
Nomad

no questions for me

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

What can you tell a girl that seriouly loves you but still has feeling for her bf and wants to be with you but doesn't wanna hurt her bf???

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

What can you tell a girl that seriouly loves you but still has feeling for her bf and wants to be with you but doesn't wanna hurt her bf???

She's too nice lol. This depends on how old you are I guess. If you're in highschool, then it's quite common to break up for another guy, but if your out of school then it's not as easy to do without more reasons I guess.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I have nothing to do with this but lets say.....
A guy has a girlfriend but the new girl he loves dosen't now about it and hes dating her?
Again, I just made this up on the spot.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

WTF!!! clearafy that cause i totally don't get what your saying google.

shocker "I'M CONFUSED"

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

How would you anticipate a girl liking you(i.e. her laughing at everything you say/do, smiling at you, staring at you, etc.)

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

How would you anticipate a girl liking you(i.e. her laughing at everything you say/do, smiling at you, staring at you, etc.)

Ok laughter if you say a joke that wasn't really that funny then thats a good sign if she laughs at alot of your jokes.

Smiling at you if she does it often your otherwise in the friendzone or your in that zone if you play your cards right she'll put you in the dating zone

if shes staring at you alot then dude go for it but try to be smooth and swav about it.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I just put something to keep this thread on the main page...thats all. Nothing that relates to me is in that answer.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Oh!!! O.o

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

ok hoodhulk the thing is their are a few girls that are like that...
So how do I give them the slip that I'm not into it? I still want to be friends, can you help me?

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Oh your in that perdiciment well its like this tell them that your not into them but don't come strat out and tell them make a relationship topic appear and through them in it but make you point that you only see them as friends and friends only after a few days of the male friendzone one of them should come up to you and flirt harder then before and you can tell them now that your not into them like that.

I hope i'ma able to help but if the situations more complicated then let me know if that wouldn't work.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Ok, for the men here..

1. You're
2. Just nod and say and say "yes, Dear"
3. Learn "I'm sorry, dear"

remember those 3 things and you're set!

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

OK, well, you see, one of them is really annoying. She corrects everything you say or do, and if you say something sarcastic not even to her but to someone else, she glares at you. THEN SHE LAUGHS AT YOU RIGHT AFTER!
It's really confusing; it's like she's trying to blenderize my brain with her body language. She's crazy.
But, the thing is, she's not really flirting hard right now. Mostly just laughing at stuff I do. And she doesn't really make a show of it, you know?
If she steps it up, then I'll try your ways...

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Also you guys, I think the term, "Girlfriend" is a bit over used. I think we should split it up into stages, so that we can better define our problems/solutions.
STAGE 1:You casually flirt, maybe go on a date or two.
STAGE 2:You start to date and flirt a little more, and you trust each other more. You could start doing romantic dates(romantic dinners, a musical, etc.)
STAGE 3:You definetly like each other a lot. This could be steady/going on steady. You maybe hit the first or second bases(trying to put it as lightly as possible, this is a PG-13 site)You start visiting and going out frequently.
STAGE 4:This is a serious relationship. Going steady, usually happens after about 6-10 months of dating.

If you guys disagree with that system, please respond and make any changes.

Showing 826-840 of 1043