ForumsThe Tavern[Necro]If you have a question about girls...

1043 191638
marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

Ask away in here. Before you all go accusing me of being some loser, just don't. I know I'm not the girl master, but I do know a lot about them, why they do certain things that they do, so on and so forth. So don't be shy =D

• 1,043 Replies
German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

*grumbles* Will you guys ever learn.... Don't you want a nice relationship that isn't built upon the foundation of just physical contact?

lol, it was a joke, but yes.
They portray themselves as "hard to understand" to gain identity.

some of them are actually pretty difficult to understand.
and lots of inexperienced, tweeny to high school boys who play video games all day have no idea how to deal with girls, henceforth this thread.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

some of them are actually pretty difficult to understand.

What's to understand? If they have mood swings, they're bipolar. If they hit you, they're flirting. If they cheat on you, then they're bizatches.
German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

lol.
it's more complicated than that.
but okay.

If they have mood swings, they're bipolar

or they're on their period, or they have human feelings.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

it's impossible to unnderstand them at all. they get mad at you for something you didn't know about and break up with you because your not like "edward" "jacob" enough,

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Is that why Elena dumped you XD

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

probably, i wouldn't doubt it, i know amy and emily would do that if they could get a date

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Emily likes twilight? And yeah, she's pretty chubby.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

she loves it, she wrote it on everything, even our class t-shrit, some girls were annoying like that, nice or bizatch, i can't figure any of them out, i stopped trying along time ago though lol

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I can see Amy seeing a spider and squealing (softly) "save me Edward!"

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

see probably does, did you know that she and elena were lesbians for a month, and while we were going out, it was so weird, now shes going out with a sophmore and trying to seduce him after school everyday, its funny to watch. again to don't understand her, but it makes me laugh how dumb she acts

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Amy and Elena went out? Was it fake?

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

So..ummm...it might be nice to get back on topic discussing relationship questions that everyone can discuss and answer. Nurv & Cow...it would be quite cool if you continued your discussion in your own threads. We've gotten some warnings from the Mods before about that in this thread... ok thanks!

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

sorry.... our bad, back to the topic

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Kiss-Ass...

cowmaster1
cowmaster1