ForumsThe Tavern[Necro]If you have a question about girls...

1043 191639
marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

Ask away in here. Before you all go accusing me of being some loser, just don't. I know I'm not the girl master, but I do know a lot about them, why they do certain things that they do, so on and so forth. So don't be shy =D

• 1,043 Replies
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Looks good.

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

Let's get the verdict from HoodHulk, and then we can have everyone go by it.
I'll check this tomorrow, I'm going to go watch tv

princeofdestiny
princeofdestiny
179 posts
Nomad

ok.. heres the BEST tip of life.

Do not find a girl friend in highschool .. theres no need for you to have a headache all of highschool. just have fun w/o being bound to someone :P

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

OK, well, you see, one of them is really annoying. She corrects everything you say or do, and if you say something sarcastic not even to her but to someone else, she glares at you. THEN SHE LAUGHS AT YOU RIGHT AFTER!
It's really confusing; it's like she's trying to blenderize my brain with her body language. She's crazy.
But, the thing is, she's not really flirting hard right now. Mostly just laughing at stuff I do. And she doesn't really make a show of it, you know?
If she steps it up, then I'll try your ways...

Ok with her your in the friendzone your good.

STAGE 1:You casually flirt, maybe go on a date or two.
STAGE 2:You start to date and flirt a little more, and you trust each other more. You could start doing romantic dates(romantic dinners, a musical, etc.)
STAGE 3:You definetly like each other a lot. This could be steady/going on steady. You maybe hit the first or second bases(trying to put it as lightly as possible, this is a PG-13 site)You start visiting and going out frequently.
STAGE 4:This is a serious relationship. Going steady, usually happens after about 6-10 months of dating.

Its cool but you forgot a stage...
Forgoten stage 1: You and her are friends with benifets *wink wink*
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

benifets *wink wink*

What exactly do you mean?

Do you mean she helps you get other girls or helps you out?
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

What exactly do you mean?

Do you mean she helps you get other girls or helps you out?

dang google you more younger in the mind then i thought.
friends with benefits meen that occasionally yall will make out or feel each other up or basiclly 2nd base on your friend
German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

friends with benifets

ahhh, the unspoken rules of summer school....
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

See german gets it

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Always ask her what see likes and all that instead of what you like for that makes her feel important.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

But you don't want to do it too much after a while it gets annoying and they always ask well what do you wanna do or they may take it to the point were its that one flaw they dislike and may wanna break up if it continues.

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

Or...one could genuinely try to get to know her by asking questions and responding when you honestly want to hear what she has to say as opposed to trying to impress her/make her feel important. Honesty and genuine actions tend to go along way.

jjdevil
jjdevil
55 posts
Nomad

girls,,,,, it takes time too understand them

German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

Or...one could genuinely try to get to know her by asking questions and responding when you honestly want to hear what she has to say as opposed to trying to impress her/make her feel important. Honesty and genuine actions tend to go along way.

very true.

be genuinely nice.
it gets you laid.
trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

*grumbles* Will you guys ever learn.... Don't you want a nice relationship that isn't built upon the foundation of just physical contact?

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Do you all really need to spend all this time on questions about girls? They portray themselves as "hard to understand" to gain identity. Don't worry too much about it.

Showing 841-855 of 1043