ForumsWEPRWhy do people kill animals if they kill humans?

107 19696
n00bie1296
n00bie1296
59 posts
Nomad

Why are we any better than any other animal on this planet?
I think it ignorant if some one kills an animal just because it kille a human.
The human race thinks that they are better than any other animal in the world.(well mostly) Besies we kill animals all the time so why cant they kill us without someone going after it and killing it.
It would be like you going and huting and you kill a deer but once you eat it more deer come an kill you.

• 107 Replies
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

No, we're better than them. We kill each other when we kill people, what makes animals any different?

I no it sounds arrogant, but we're at the top of the food chain, and yes, in the world of nature, that makes us better.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

I no

*know

Sorry, grammatical fail.
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Survival of a species. They kill us, we kill them. We kill them, they don't do anything about it. It's all about survival.

By the way you sound, in a world of survivor I bet you would be prey.

TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

We're more intelligent. WAY more. Besides, it's life. We were made to kill.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Yes, we are made to kill. We see something, like another animal as a threat, we kill it simple as that. It's a way of survival for our species. Wow, typing that out makes it look primitive. But still, meat is murder, tasty, tasty, murder.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

But still, meat is murder, tasty, tasty, murder.

LOL...
The Vegetarian
Scotty_OBag
Scotty_OBag
137 posts
Nomad

Moose meat anyone?

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

We are dominant because of our intelignce and our hands.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

We were made to kill.

Actually june bugs were ment to kill directly more than we are lol
it is just our superior human intelligence plus our instincts telling us to get rid of the threat simple as that
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Well, In China, and India (that part of the world), When a tiger killed a person, that tiger was hunted down and killed because it was thought that said tiger would develop a taste for human flesh, and kill more humans. Of course, this was back in the 1100s-1500s, when tigers were a bit more... populated...

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Animals are not intelligent. You want rabid pit bulls running around the street mauling people without putting a stop to them? They are feral, run on instinct, you can't just let them go willy nilly and do whatever the **** they want.

Not true. Some animals are very intelligent. And I dont mean just captive or taught animals either.Animals can think and dont forget we run alot on instinct as well. When you feel something about reading my post you may have the urge to expand on that feeling by disecting it and putting it into an understandable format. Do you seriously think animals cannot do the same. They have very complex language structures
(although I must stress Im generalizing) and form emotional ties or prejudice. If a dog kills my son, then I want to kill that dog, its revenge, anger an all that stuff. And I AM higher up the food chain, doesnt make me better, doesnt make me worse. Doesnt make it any less true. I am higher on the food chain. Simple.
TexanProvo
TexanProvo
408 posts
Nomad

We see a threat, we eleminate the threat, simple as that. Some animals do develop a taste for human flesh, I'm not sure where exactly but somewhere they have or had a problem with catfish attacking people due to developing a taste for human flesh after bodies where put in the river.

Susshoumaru1
Susshoumaru1
105 posts
Nomad

Moose meat anyone?

Indubitably
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

The creator of this thread hasn't replied. Maybe his ignorance has gotten to his head and he realizes the stupidity of this thread.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

We see a threat, we eliminate the threat, simple as that.

exact thing I said last page
Showing 1-15 of 107