analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Halloween Armatar Contest! 1AP and 5AP armatars uploaded!
Hello Armor Gamers!
Halloween is fast approaching, and it is time for a new armatar contest! You can submit your own original armatars to this thread following the theme of Halloween. If it meets our quality standards, I will add it to the 1AP armatar section for all members to use! You can reference previous contests for a better idea of what this is all about here.
There are some guidelines, and unless your entry follows these set of rules it will not be accepted.
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.
4. Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other piece of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% original.
5. Must be Halloween themed.
Good luck! I look forward to seeing some creative new Halloween armatar ideas!
- 456 Replies
Hurraay! I was waiting for this already scaled it to 100 by 100
My one ^.^
Not a lot of Halloween in it, but it's a big scary spider with a skull thing on its back... :P
I got a couple of simple ones.
Last year's edit:
Hmm, I sized my last one wrong. (and I editted the picture a little)
So you're not gonna reuse the ones from last year?
When Is the deadline? How much time do I have to make it?
The deadline is more than likely close to Halloween...
But I'm never changing my armatar.
My gimp work.
That's pretty good Makke, It would be hard for me to accomplish something like that in Gimp.
This is my armatar! "Witches r us"!
I made this in Gimp, using a laptop mouse pad, it was pretty hard, I hope it makes it. Took me an hour to get it right (I spelled witches wrong when I first made it. . .[it said witchs])!
Sorry I play on Kongregate too much, so I set it to 40x40
This should be 100x100.
It's hard to see the words on that armatar. I think that's why words on user-made armatars are looked down upon.
Thread is locked!