ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 3 - UNION CITY

1202 1121275
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

An infection has hit Union City, no-one is sure what is happening. Authorities have told citizens to stay in their homes and to wait for updates. The chaos outside your apartment is growing, looting, savage beatings, people killing each other in broad daylight. Itâs safer inside. A week goes by, the transmissions stop, the food is running out. The situation can only get worse, itâs time to leaveâ¦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last Stand: Union City, the third installment in the Last Stand series is currently in production and will be released in Q1 2010. It will take place during the first few weeks of infection in Union City. Taking the role of a survivor who holed up in their apartment during the initial spread of the infection, the player will be forced to venture out and make their way in the city. Escape will be the ultimate goal.

Features Include:
- Side Scrolling Open World
- Scavenge for weapons and items
- Custom character creation
- Level and Skill progression
- Living city: Day and Night cycles, Weather
- Dynamic driven enemies: âZombie directorâ
- Two game modes that affect the style of the game

Union City will be side scrolling open world for the player to fight the hordes in and search for weapons and food. You will mould your character from the beginning, deciding appearance, background and skills. During your time in Union City you will earn experience and gain efficiency in a number of different skills, how you progress in these skills will be based of your actions.

During your travels you will encounter other survivors, they will help you get a grip on whatâs happening, tell you their situation and in some cases join your fight.

Union City itself is a living city with day and night passing as you travel, itâs once living citizens will be driven dynamically, no street or building will play the same each time you enter.

The game will have two seperate game modes - âRunân'Gunâ and âSurvivorâ. The Runân'Gun game mode will be more in line with the original games and have a focus on action and lessen the RPG elements. Survivor on the other hand will have common survival problems such as hunger, need for sleep and conservation of ammunition to deal with. Much of the story and gameplay will be identical in both modes.

GET READY ARMOR GAMES THE LAST STAND 3 IS COMING!! EVIDENSE:
http://www.conartistgames.com/index.php/the-last-stand-union-city/#comments

• 1,202 Replies
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Hello Danny
Also, epic picture by Con:

http://www.conartistgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/tlsuc1.jpg

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Truly Epic. Okay peoples...

DID YOU KNOW!?!!?!!?
That Conartist really hates stickfigures. He also unenjoyed Days 2 Die. He told me himself.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

It seems no one believes us, since they haven't posted anything.

Well, Evidence again.

And, I actually didn't know he hated stick figures. Too bad my first game will involve them...

Dragon3720
Dragon3720
5 posts
Nomad

[b]Sweet i cant wait! The last stand 2 was AWESOME!

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Okay i thought tihs would be a whole lot more popular. It's gonna be awesome.

DID YOU KNOW!??!?!?!?!?!
That in the Last stand 1 there is some freaky clown zombie that made me scared because i am scared of clowns. thank goodness i blew up his head with my hunting rifle so i couldn't look at that ugly face ever again.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

DID YOU KNOW!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?
Con gave me http://www.conartistgames.com/images/LastStand_Wallpaper.jpg]this wallpaper!?

DID YOU KNOW!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!!?
There is a sequel/prequel to Days 2 Die
called Days 2 Die-The Other Side!?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Urk, I prefer the simple games of progressing through days instead of actually scrolling a city for items.

I suck at those sort of games =\\

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Why you post it too early you have to wait til new year or valentines day you idiots

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Hey if it comes it would be so awesome! I bet it will have new weapons as well(like flamethrower)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

And Duel weild. I would like to carry 2 Desert Eagles...

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

yup, jan - apr. Until The Last stand 3 comes out i recomend the following to prepare to be awesome at the game:

* Dead Frontier
* SAS Zombie Assaullt 2
* And plain old " THE LAST STAND 2"

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

Cant wait till it comes out, I'm sure heaps of people have been looking forward to its arrival, including yours truly.

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

Hopefully a gun like M1 Carbine in the new game, that'd be awesome ^^

jazxrt
jazxrt
1 posts
Nomad

cant wait 4 num3 number 2 was great
exelint combo was hunting rifle and rpg[i][b]

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Somebody help! I chewed off my fingers waiting for the nex Last Stand! =D

No seriously... I really really REALLY looking forward to the next episode of LS, can't wait to play it on ArmorGames!

Still logging in to conartistgames and newgrounds to see wether there's a new topic/comment/sneak preview on the game, but alas... =(

Sitting, waiting, wishing...

Showing 1-15 of 1202