ForumsGamesColony: "List of Cheaters" by SOYMASTER

204 38305
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

This topic was made to expose all of the cheaters in Colony.

Cheater - A player that plays unfairly. There are four known types of cheaters, which are facilitators, hackers, exploiters, and the suspected. Their descriptions are listed below.

Facilitator - A Player who play Colony on a hacked version of the game. This means that the player is cheating, but did not hack. This kind of player should be avoided. This player will only get off the list if the website that is being used is locked off online access, for instanece the Arcade prehacks version of Colony cannot be used to play online.

Hacker - A player who use a downloaded software to hack the game. This means that the player is a hacker. This player should be avoided. This player cannot redeem himself or herself after being caught.

Exploiter - A player who uses an earlier version of Colony to cheat. What this means is, if we are running on Colony 2.7 and a player is running on 1.12 (This is before the hotkeys were fixed), then that person is exploiting. This player should be avoided, but I have no problem playing them in a normal game, with no restrictions. This player cannot redeem himself or herself.

Suspected - A player who has been accused of Cheating. I (or someone else who I trust) will look into their style of game play before putting them into a list. This player should not be avoided, but you should play them at your own risk.

If you want to report a Cheater, please report them is the format below, or I will not look into their game play style.

Player's Colony account name:
What they did:

I will be adding a list on Sunday.

• 204 Replies
Fourhand
Fourhand
23 posts
Nomad

123 and 5476942 don't understand rules wen i put it clear as day in game description. Does that count as cheating, and can u make another type of cheater, the people who don''t follow rules. Ex. I make a game that says romans, glads, prides only, and they make sakata spiders and hover tanks. Plz make a type including this kind of cheater. I'm sad, cause they have done this at least 5 times.

boschwash
boschwash
28 posts
Peasant

yea.i hate those people who do that Fourhand.ive been saying for a while to create a custom game to play with just certain types.i especially hate the people who want Romans only and then people bring tanks out=(

dip
dip
1 posts
Nomad

OMGahack and OMGaguest as well as Griminal are hackers.
they made hovers with no outpost

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

SHADOW9000 is a hacker.

I was on Low Tech, then he immediately made hundreds of Gladiators with no buildings, and fired constant missiles.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Guys... GIVE IT UP. Colony is dead. YOu hold on to things like a Confederate widow.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

Colony is not dead

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

As i would agree with soy, it is not dead.
Also, another hacker is wikihaxor(obviuosly).
it was 2v2, and he started to make medics and chronite tanks without any buildings.I glitched some missles, which owned him, but still lost.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

hay does anybody know of umm... well there's this one part of the police except it's for computers and they arrest people for breaking computer laws and stuff. There's a name for them but i forget it. It might not help but maybe Krin could possibly work something out with them. It's a longshot but it could work.

Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

Scoop575 is a hacker. He was one of the very few I've faced recently who was able to effectively spam both medics and hovers with no buildings and without getting kicked. Most of the time I'm able to get them kicked by applying pressure and making them build too fast, but he seemed to be able to build very quickly without getting kicked.

Showing 196-204 of 204