ForumsGamesColony: "List of Cheaters" by SOYMASTER

204 38304
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

This topic was made to expose all of the cheaters in Colony.

Cheater - A player that plays unfairly. There are four known types of cheaters, which are facilitators, hackers, exploiters, and the suspected. Their descriptions are listed below.

Facilitator - A Player who play Colony on a hacked version of the game. This means that the player is cheating, but did not hack. This kind of player should be avoided. This player will only get off the list if the website that is being used is locked off online access, for instanece the Arcade prehacks version of Colony cannot be used to play online.

Hacker - A player who use a downloaded software to hack the game. This means that the player is a hacker. This player should be avoided. This player cannot redeem himself or herself after being caught.

Exploiter - A player who uses an earlier version of Colony to cheat. What this means is, if we are running on Colony 2.7 and a player is running on 1.12 (This is before the hotkeys were fixed), then that person is exploiting. This player should be avoided, but I have no problem playing them in a normal game, with no restrictions. This player cannot redeem himself or herself.

Suspected - A player who has been accused of Cheating. I (or someone else who I trust) will look into their style of game play before putting them into a list. This player should not be avoided, but you should play them at your own risk.

If you want to report a Cheater, please report them is the format below, or I will not look into their game play style.

Player's Colony account name:
What they did:

I will be adding a list on Sunday.

• 204 Replies
lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Just to correct the definition, a hacker...
Is ANYONE who changes the code of the game, download or not.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

Actally my is a better deffintion.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Now that you've bunched lots of the stuff together you don't need to make so much more threads.

And add the list with your OP, or not many people will see it.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

And add the list with your OP, or not many people will see it.

I agree, not much of a list is it?
You shouldn't have rushed yourself.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I agree, not much of a list is it?

Yes, if it doesn't go on the OP it should at least go on the first page. Barely nobody reads other pages, unless they are posting on that page.
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

[quote=firetail_madness]Yes, if it doesn't go on the OP it should at least go on the first page. Barely nobody reads other pages, unless they are posting on that page.[/quote]
My resopnse is, I will fix that now.

IF YOU WANT THE MOST RECENT UPDATE TO THE LISTS GO TO THE LAST PAGE TO FIND IT. IF IT IS NOT, THERE THEN CLICK ON THE PAGES BEFORE UNTIL YOU SEE IT.

I have not posted the list yet because I am on vacation, which means I am not at my house, where my word documents are.

wwiifan
wwiifan
272 posts
Nomad

Hmm this is useful, many people are talking about exploiters and cheaters, but I think Hackers should stay on your earlier list

Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

Player's Colony account name: Thecorruption
What they did: Glitched on Earthquake to get Black Queens

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

Well I am back so I will take me a while to get things together I am back at the hotel but I will add some names.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I got my list. I will improve the list but for now this is all I can do.

~Crestninja
~HalfTymeSho
~sss13669
~TheHACKER
~JACKIEMOON
~RomanOwnS
~Dramatic
~ice69
~TheKin
~Austin12
~killingking
~Deven129
~Hadoken
~PROGUEST
~rodier
greenday
dafook
Kicker
Extinction1150
Neil
2fast4U
Jabcs41
nitewolfe2
ppopa
Lightning77
TheGrox
generalgeorge
IROXSOX
ChaosDragon52
p1at0on
subzeroknife
dkkmartin
lettuce
Christianhenson
PROGUEST
hassi
BOOMie
slashmonkey3
vc

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I think I combined the suspect list and the old list I had so I will change it soon.

ninjachampion
ninjachampion
513 posts
Nomad

you should tell a moderator or an admin. if you have a lot of people who cheated on your list

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yay, list is on first page.
Moderators and admins of AG can't do anything about Colony, only Krin can.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

the staff of AG cant do anything about colony, well Krin can. Krin needs to appoint admins, so he will not be doing all the work.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Krin needs to appoint admins,

Who would be the admins?
Showing 1-15 of 204