ForumsForum GamesWizard Wars

308 39604
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Long before magical schools were organized in which all kinds of different forms were taught the Wizards, Sorcerors, Witches and Necromancers were very jealous of their power. They would only teach a few apprentices as they knew that one of them could always turn against them. However it was worth the risk for a few, by which they could extend their influence greatly. Of course the commoners would have a witch hunt every now and then, but only the deluded belived they caught anyone guilty of turning to the fey. Kings and Queens were manipulated like pawns in wars with the true causes veiled in deciet. Of course there were those willing to help their less fortunate brethern, for a price. You start this journey as a young apprentice to a magician of a specific area of study, be it elemental or otherwise. With experience you soon will be able to fight petty deuls amongst your rivals. Alignment plays a large part of your decisions along the way. For those of you not used to Alignments they are: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and Chaotic Evil. Tread carefully upon your journey, for if you fall off the path you shall not find it again.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Alignment:
Focus (Area of Study):
Master's name: (you can pick this only if you have a really good one)
Spells: Currently None
Gold: None
Posessions: A detailed drawing of your family and one heirloom (you pick).

• 308 Replies
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

To find such a creature you must first travel to the Swamps of Mannheim. Plus these things are 4 times as large as you. And that is for the small ones.

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Name: Breaking Sky
Alignment: Neutral
Masters Name: Simple Simon
Focus: Alchemy
Spells:Create Corruption potion
Gold: 0
Silver: 30
Copper: 14
Possessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, a heavy spiky mace, and a fancy shield

I get out my shield and crouch, holding it in a two-handed grip in front of me. I then shuffle towards the creature, and when it reacts I yank out my mace and chuck the potion in the direction of the beast's head and eyes.

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

O_O

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

As you smash it you find that it was merely stone.

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

Name:Johnathan Dreak
Alignment:Chaotic Good
Focus: Watermage
Master's name: Timov
Spells: Minor Water Molding
Posessions: Glowing amethyst and a illegible scroll
Debts:None
Favors:none
I tell my mentor that i wont beable to kill one of those fucking things without another spell or atlas somekind of weapon

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

The power of water can quench the flame. Return to me when you have some fame.

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Possessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, a heavy spiky mace, and a fancy shield

Balerion, stop being mean!...
_ _
|_|

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Lytanim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Focus: Shadowmancy
Master's name: Daggoth
Spells: Currently None
Gold: 7
Possessions: A dark black, purple orb.
Debts: None
Favors: None

I wait for the rat to wake up. When it does i perform the same spell and procedures. Again, the rat falls down. I go check the pulse and there isn't any. "That better" i say to Daggoth.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Breaking Sky the stone you destroyed was a GARGOYLE...

Lytanim as you watch the shadow begins to eat the mouse.

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

Name:Johnathan Dreak
Alignment:Chaotic Good
Focus: Watermage
Master's name: Timov
Spells: Minor Water Molding
Posessions: Glowing amethyst and a illegible scroll
Debts:None
Favors:none
I go to the place where they are and fight one

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Holy $#&%!!!

I whip out my mace and my shield, and spin round, ready for an impending assault, If nothing comes I suppose I wander around, ready for a fight, until I find whatever's trapping me.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Johnathan Dreak: You reach a crossroads and one path is filled with sunlight and the other is dark as a prostitute's heart. Which way do you go?

Breaking Sky: You search the cavern and find one other stone figure, but you see it is holding a tiny little stone baby.

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

I tap it, incase it is alive, and then, if nothing happens, I smash it. Most likely it'll turn into a monster anyway.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

You evil bastard. You just killed the innocent baby's mother. How will it survive???

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Lol, it looks like you didn't like being evil so much... As the sun sets the helpless infant begins to cry.

Showing 271-285 of 308