ForumsForum GamesWizard Wars

308 39605
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Long before magical schools were organized in which all kinds of different forms were taught the Wizards, Sorcerors, Witches and Necromancers were very jealous of their power. They would only teach a few apprentices as they knew that one of them could always turn against them. However it was worth the risk for a few, by which they could extend their influence greatly. Of course the commoners would have a witch hunt every now and then, but only the deluded belived they caught anyone guilty of turning to the fey. Kings and Queens were manipulated like pawns in wars with the true causes veiled in deciet. Of course there were those willing to help their less fortunate brethern, for a price. You start this journey as a young apprentice to a magician of a specific area of study, be it elemental or otherwise. With experience you soon will be able to fight petty deuls amongst your rivals. Alignment plays a large part of your decisions along the way. For those of you not used to Alignments they are: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and Chaotic Evil. Tread carefully upon your journey, for if you fall off the path you shall not find it again.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Alignment:
Focus (Area of Study):
Master's name: (you can pick this only if you have a really good one)
Spells: Currently None
Gold: None
Posessions: A detailed drawing of your family and one heirloom (you pick).

• 308 Replies
blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Name: Breaking Sky
Alignment: Neutral
Masters Name: Simple Simon
Focus: Alchemy
Spells:Create Corruption potion
Gold: 0
Silver: 30
Copper: 14
Possessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, a heavy spiky mace, and a fancy shield

Being careful and readying myself for a possibly imminent ambush, I call out into the cave "hello?"

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

Name:Johnathan Dreak
Alignment:Chaotic Good
Focus: Watermage
Master's name: Timov
Posessions: Glowing amethyst and a illegible scroll
Debts:None
Favors:none
Water molding i think i can use it to my advantage heheheh

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Breaking Sky: All you can hear is the wind whistle.

Johnathan Dreak: You pour a gallon of water into a pot and try to form spheres of it in your hands.

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Possessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, a heavy spiky mace, and a fancy shield

um... then I look for a lever (?)

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

I remember my amethyst and hold it in my hand and try again

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Lytanim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Focus: Shadowmancy
Master's name: Daggoth
Gold: 7
Possessions: A dark black, purple orb.
Debts: None
Favors: None

"hmmmm, gruesome but useful. Is there something i can practice on or should i do it on a real person." I start to smile as i think what i could do to the smith to give me a weapon for free.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Breaking Sky: You pull the lever and go down a very long slide and find yourself facing the robot devil of the robot he... Wait, wrong story. As the lever drops so does the entrance to the cavern. No matter what you do the the lever it will not move.

Spells: Minor Water Molding

The best you can do is make an ellipsoid.

Spells: Minor living nightmare

You master tosses you a rat and hints that it just might be afraid of cats somehow...

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

BONG! I hit it with my mace. BOOM! I hit it with my shield. If that doesn't work, I pour a little of my corruption potion onto the rocks and lever.

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Hang on... you mean I'm trapped?!! Right then. I look for that beast and K.O him ONCE, AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

i go and try to find a dam near by and see if they need some help with leaks

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Spells: Minor living nightmare

I grab the rat and put in a jar so it wont get away. I then think about cats, but nothing appears. I try to think of how scary a cat could beand how scared the mouse would be. I realize that my eyes were closed so i open them to find their is still nothing. Now I am frustrated and i think of the rat and how helpless it is. I think about its fear and i imagine the cat . I keep on think on fear and in my mind the cat is growing huge and its eyes and fur so black its like the night sky. I open my eyes and am suprised that there is the cat right there, just as in my mind, eyeing the mouse. The mouse was scrambling around looking fior an escape and suddenly he falls. i go and poke its stomach and it quivers. I look at my master and say "It fainted." I laugh in my mind and think how funny it is how a muse faints. I then say to Daggoth "did i do good"

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Breaking Sky: As you go farther into the cavern you see glowing eyes in the back.

Johnathan Dreak: There are no nearby dams, but I doubt if they would want any help with making leaks as it is. :P You do not have near the power to influence a lake.

Lytanim: A proper job would have scared it fully to death.

Evil penguins tell me what to say.

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

ok fine i ask my master to teach me that cloud thing that she asked me if i wanted to learn earlier

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

For you to learn another spell you must first prove yourself worthy. Bring me the head of a salamander. You know, the giant firey kind.

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad