ForumsForum GamesWizard Wars

308 39606
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Long before magical schools were organized in which all kinds of different forms were taught the Wizards, Sorcerors, Witches and Necromancers were very jealous of their power. They would only teach a few apprentices as they knew that one of them could always turn against them. However it was worth the risk for a few, by which they could extend their influence greatly. Of course the commoners would have a witch hunt every now and then, but only the deluded belived they caught anyone guilty of turning to the fey. Kings and Queens were manipulated like pawns in wars with the true causes veiled in deciet. Of course there were those willing to help their less fortunate brethern, for a price. You start this journey as a young apprentice to a magician of a specific area of study, be it elemental or otherwise. With experience you soon will be able to fight petty deuls amongst your rivals. Alignment plays a large part of your decisions along the way. For those of you not used to Alignments they are: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and Chaotic Evil. Tread carefully upon your journey, for if you fall off the path you shall not find it again.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Alignment:
Focus (Area of Study):
Master's name: (you can pick this only if you have a really good one)
Spells: Currently None
Gold: None
Posessions: A detailed drawing of your family and one heirloom (you pick).

• 308 Replies
blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Name: Breaking Sky
Alignment: Neutral
Masters Name: Simple Simon
Focus: Alchemy
Spells:Create Corruption potion
Gold: 0
Silver: 30
Copper: 14
Possessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, a heavy spiky mace, and a fancy shield

er... X_x

I prepared to protect myself on two understandings:

1) I thought it was a wild dog
2) I'd only attack if it attacked me

NEUTRAl lawl.

If it's a normal dog, I'll make sure it's OK, and let it follow me, and afterwards head to town and look for it's owner. (better be careful chucking the potion at that creature tho XD)

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Lytanim: He hands you a key and says, "Go to the library, it has more information than I could ever recite."

Breaking Sky: The dog follows you. You are still a heartless monster. +7 evil points to your alignment.

OOC: Please next time don't make me go back to page 19 but if you disappear and then rejoin repost the last thing that happened to you.

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Possessions: A Beautiful locket, encrusted with rubies and emeralds, 2 Reagents , Vial of corruption, a heavy spiky mace, and a fancy shield

WTF?!! I shouldn't get evil points just 'cause you couldn't be bothered to tell me that it's a tame creature.

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Lytanim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Focus: Shadowmancy
Master's name: Daggoth
Gold: 7
Possessions: A dark black, purple orb.
Debts: None
Favors: None

i get out of the room. i go down the narrow corridor until i reach a door that has a sign that says library. i put unlock the door and i go inside. the library isnt very large, but if you think about it as your own personal library it seems large.i look around thinking it might take a while to find a book about magic until i suddenly see a closed book on a table which says The Basics of the Art of Shadowmancy. i open the book and scroll down the contents page until i see the number for the list and information of spells chapter. i go to that page number and i start to read..... (remember to tell me the spells that are gonna be there)

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name: Alphazar
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Focus: Necromancy
Master's name: Azrael
Spells: Arcane Poisoning
Gold: 10
Possessions: A large ruby ring you filched from your parents and a shiny new dagger. Small ruby. Large sapphire.
Debts: The family that rescued you.

Ummmm.... Nvm.. I will go back to the forge.

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

Name:Johnathan Dreak
Alignment:Chaotic Good
Focus: Aquamantry(able to control all forms of water and think of what the human body is made of muahahah)
Master's name:
Posessions: I was born in a far off country that i didn't even know and was brought someplace when i was an infent and i was sold to a high ranking wizard at the age of 11 so oh and i have a glowing for some reason amethyst and a scroll
Debts:None
Favors:none
Can i join :3 meow lol

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

bump

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Breaking Sky: You will get good points when you return the mutt. It takes 25 points in one direction to make the slightest alignment change. +2 evil points for being out of character without stating as such and +6 good points for stating your mind.

Lytanim: The spells you read are called: Shadow Binding, Shadow Walk, Manipulation, Living Nightmare, and Shadow Scry.

Alphazar: On the way to the forge you notice a small store you have never seen before that is selling magical wares.

Focus: Watermage
Master's name: Timov
Posessions: Glowing amethyst and a illegible scroll

Being sold into slavery you are treated horribly for year until one day your anger causes an entire pot of water to explode drenching your unsuspecting master Timov. She smiles and says, "Finally you realize your potential... took you long enough." She then leads you into her study and burns her writ of ownership before your very eyes.

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

Focus: Watermage
Master's name: Timov
Posessions: Glowing amethyst and a illegible scroll

I ask her to teach me magic

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

are you paying attention

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

Ok, I get. anyway, I head on my way, will I ever get to the lair X_x...

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Lytanim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Focus: Shadowmancy
Master's name: Daggoth
Gold: 7
Possessions: A dark black, purple orb.
Debts: None

I decided to choose the living nightmare spell. I exit the library, locked the door, and i went to the main room. I saw Daggoth sitting down reading something. I tell him " i have decided to learn the living nightmare spell"

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Johnathan Dreak: Would you rather learn Water Molding or Cloud Burst?

OOC: @ Breaking Sky Lol you post like 3 times since page 19, fine poof you are there. IC: As you walk over the ridge you see a dark from on the horizon.

Lytanim: First you must feed all of the fears of your enemy into his shadow to give it life, then you can use it to twist his mind into madness. However one must first discover his secrets.

blacksoldier99
blacksoldier99
383 posts
Peasant

True, but you can't blame me there, I was on holiday, in a land without free wifi... XD

Anyway, I head inside cautiously...

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

All you can see on the floor is dead bones.

Showing 241-255 of 308