The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat was the best thing since sliced bread?

114 17857
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Any ideas?

• 114 Replies
loganada
loganada
186 posts
Nomad

superman underoos!

AdsDrury
AdsDrury
15 posts
Nomad

A toaster.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

YOUR MOM was the best thing ever since sliced bread LOLOLOLOLOLOL

-.- Sorry, someone had to do it eventually.

Nightfox44
Nightfox44
192 posts
Nomad

Call Of Duty MW2 =3

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I am just going to remind you to explain your choices. Which basically means "don't spam".

I do agree with the toaster, though. Why care about sliced bread if you can't toast it. Nice toasted bread with butter. Makes every student happy.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Nice toasted bread with butter. Makes every student happy.

Add some honey and jam and you've got an awesome breakfast.

The best thing since sliced bread is probably atomic fission.

Provides enormous amounts of energy.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

The best thing since sliced bread is probably atomic fission.

Provides enormous amounts of energy.

ever try radioactive waist? what do you plan to do with that. Although it is very productive and fuels many modern sub.s.
loganada
loganada
186 posts
Nomad

im gonna say...hmmm.....uhhhh....onthetipofmytounge....o yea! the amazing invention called the sandwich

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

ever try radioactive waist? what do you plan to do with that. Although it is very productive and fuels many modern sub.s.

That's not that hard. You dig an enormous cavern in the Nevada desert, and put it there.

Until the president shuts it down so that we have absolutely nowhere to put it. -.-
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

The best thing since sliced bread is.... wait, what's so great about the invention of sliced bread?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

The best thing since sliced bread is.... wait, what's so great about the invention of sliced bread?
*ignores other posts* Nobody said it WAS good Singid.

If there were no sliced breads there would be no murder with knives.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I do agree with the toaster, though. Why care about sliced bread if you can't toast it. Nice toasted bread with butter. Makes every student happy.

I'd just like to point out that there were other methods of toasting bread before modern toasters were invented.

Also, please people try and be imaginative! Most people have just said something bread-related.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

the best thing since sliced bread is the ability to make girls' breasts bigger =)

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I'd just like to point out that there were other methods of toasting bread before modern toasters were invented.

But pan-toasting is bothersome D8
It actually did make me happy to get a toaster, because I don't have to clean it like I do a pan.

Also, please people try and be imaginative! Most people have just said something bread-related.

Bread is good:<
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

But pan-toasting is bothersome D8
It actually did make me happy to get a toaster, because I don't have to clean it like I do a pan.

Very true.

Although, even hundreds of years ago, there were devices where people would put slices of breasd into which they held over a fire to toast the bread.

Bread is good:<

Man cannot live off bread alone.

That said, I adore ciabatta.
Showing 46-60 of 114