ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 257170
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Enquise
Enquise
19 posts
Nomad

thank god no more ppl gunna be running around like some track star soldiers and knifin me nonstop

Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

I am highly unlucky with Care packages. Usually get resupplies or counter UAVs.

godzilla704
godzilla704
6 posts
Nomad

MODERN WARFARE KICKS @$$

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Mass Effect has got to be one of my favorite games ever. Is it as good as 1 or better?

It's better. Gone are the cut and paste side missions and the maddeningly long elevator loading scenes. The combat is also much better, striking a good balance between FPS and RPG style battles. It also really helps that the classes are pretty cool, and massively affect the gaming experience you have. I could definitely see myself doing multiple run throughs of this game.

Sadly though, the 'aragon', vs,'renegade' slant on morality is still as linear as ever. I would rather actions weren't defined by two extremes, rather, perceptions of different characters in the game change towards you dpeending on what you do. It's just unrealistic to play the game as one or the other. Currently, I'm basing my decisions on what I'd actually do in a certain situation. My paragon bar is still significantly higher, (what can I say, I'm just a benevolent sort of person), but my renegade bar isn't exactly empty either.

Meh, complaints aside, it's pretty freaking shweet.

So, sorry DDX, no COD for me for a while
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love the 1887's soo much. Just having them in my hand brings me joy.

...I just lost a bit of respect for you XD
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

...I just lost a bit of respect for you XD

I have to say, I agree with Kirby. They lower my KD by quite a lot whenever I use them, but they are a hell of a lot of fun. For me, the novelty has yet to wear off.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

[quote]PS: 360 is getting the patch tonight. say good-bye to infinite care package/increase care package speed/ over powered 1887's!

owen I'll get your GT from kirbzy. If thats a problem just say so here. But from what I heard youre pretty good. Prestige 1 If I'm correct.
over powered 1887's!

the 1887s are actually not being nerfed in the patch b/c IF (infinity ward) intended them to have a greater range the most of the other shotguns. They are not overpowered at all imo. b/c if you do a double blast and miss... youre boned... unless the other person is horrible.

Lululuulululul I've gotten and EMP and an AC130 from a carepackage.

Unless Im mistaken but youve also got your only chopper gunner from a care package too lol.

I have to say, I agree with Kirby. They lower my KD by quite a lot whenever I use them, but they are a hell of a lot of fun. For me, the novelty has yet to wear off.

They are like that for me too... it lowers my K/D even more b/c I have to follow firefly around. and wait for him to die and pick it up hahahahaha.

So, sorry DDX, no COD for me for a while

if you play MW2 again and become really bad. I'm gonna be mad
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Meh, complaints aside, it's pretty freaking shweet.

Cool. Are the classes still roughly the same? With tech/biotic/combat or different mixes of the three? Also, I heard that using a clear data from Mass Effect 1 makes the game almost infinitely better. Is that true?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Also, I heard that using a clear data from Mass Effect 1 makes the game almost infinitely better.

Not really. I mean the effect is small except ppl will reward you based off your actions in the first game.
carlos131387
carlos131387
4 posts
Nomad

i found this glitch with my friend in the last level where the nife you throw at sheperd misses and bounces back off the building in the back round it is cool

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

They are like that for me too... it lowers my K/D even more b/c I have to follow firefly around. and wait for him to die and pick it up hahahahaha.

Lol, so true.

if you play MW2 again and become really bad. I'm gonna be mad

It'll take a few matches to get back in the zone, but it shouldn't be a big problem.

Cool. Are the classes still roughly the same? With tech/biotic/combat or different mixes of the three?

Roughly, with welcome additions though. Each class has a special power, and are suited to different enemy types. For example, I'm playing as an infiltrator, and I can go invisible for short periods of time, flank people and then pown them with my sub machine gun, or go invisible and take the perfect snipe. It depends on what kind of game you want to play. As a sniper, I generally hang back, or have occassional forrays into enemy territory whilst cloaked. A soldier however gets stuck in with their super adrenalin boost. A biotic is a very tactical choice, but also a very fun one. I really like the look of Vanguard though, a mix between a biotic and a soldier.

Also, I heard that using a clear data from Mass Effect 1 makes the game almost infinitely better. Is that true?

Not gameplay wise, but it definitely makes it more immersive. When I found out you could import your ME1 character, I quickly completed ME1 again, because my save got deleted so I could import it. All the choices you make, like whether to let the Asari scientist on Virmire live or die, or to save the Council or not, etc., all play a role. It doesn't make the game better per se, but you do feel more of an affinity to your character and how you want the story to preogress in general.
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

What do people think of the Intervention?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

What do people think of the Intervention?

I think it's one of the worst snipers tbh.

And I snipe almost all the time, so I should know xD
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I think it's one of the worst snipers tbh.

And I snipe almost all the time, so I should know xD

You know what, you should be honored, because you're the second person I've heard to say the Intervention sucks. Personally, I really don't like it either. You fire it when there's more than one guy near you, and you hope that the other guy is behind the guy you're firing at. I like the Barrett a lot better, which is why this is why my callsign
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs235.snc3/22265_269167407234_647187234_3238451_7676011_n.jpg
steven10
steven10
26 posts
Nomad

Modern warfare rocks i got it for xbox 360 and i adore it

Showing 181-195 of 1600