ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 257173
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I hate modern warfare 2, i realised how retarded it was actually and how IW is just making retarded games to rip people off. Thanks for whoever made me realise how dumb the game was in this other post i made.

Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

I have to agree, intervention sucks.

Barret is just as powerful, and alot faster to get more kills...wayyy better.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I think it's one of the worst snipers tbh.

On the topic of "worst snipers" I would have to agree. I dislike the intervention a lot more than the barret. 2 things the sway. and it is bolt action. the .5 second longer it takes to fire the intervention due to the bolt action makes you vulnerable when quick scoping, no scoping.

the barret although has huge recoil it resets pretty quickly allowing you to pull of multiple shots with skill.

Pauler94, that callsign is beautiful.... I'm currently working on it. b/c I was always using heat scope on the barret only now am I realizing that more and more people are using cold blooded so the heat scope becomes virtually ineffective. I prefer FMJ over anything now.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well You basically extended my reason and answer.. Thanks

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Well You basically extended my reason and answer.. Thanks

Np.

I always attempt to help.

Anyway theres nothing I hate more than getting no scoped with an intervention... b/c youre like WTF?!!??! how did he not die?!?!?!? and then you scream and curse and punch your roommate.

I always snipe too sour. With over 10k kills on 3 different accounts (1 PS3) I know ive gotten at least 4k barret kills total from all of them. and 3k scar kills. I dont think ive discovered other weapons yet lol. (rest kill streaks kills)
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

A had a long period of ignorance that i have just come out of; i used to think the Intervention was the best Sniper, but then I picked up the Barret 50.cal...

It is better in every way, shape and form

I recently discovered that Scavenger is a must with the SCAR

I've had the same experience, i used to Bling with the Scar (Holographic w/ Silencer) and i was gettin really good k/d spreads (5/1), but i found i was running out of ammo all the time, so i replaced bling with scavenger and used the silencer only (the iron sights are good), and i was doing games like 30-1, 36-3 etc.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

the iron sights are good),

the iron sights are actually one of the best.

i used to Bling with the Scar (Holographic w/ Silencer)

well I had the same idea except with heartbeat and holo

also claymores are one of the best equipments to use with scavenger b/c it will save you a lot.

you would only use something other than scavenger with the scar if youre making a recon class (marathon, lightweight, ninja)

but yea I love the scar, actually a lot better than the M16 imo. b/c i get like 15/1 spreads easily as well. the game I posted on here earlier 43-0-1 was using the scar with heartbeat on estate. which by the way is a greatttt map for domination. i started to like it b/c I figured out the point A is the most important, and requires only 1 person to camp it. while the rest of your team can focus on B and C.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

which by the way is a greatttt map for domination

Too true. I got 15 for 1 on that map using sniper with akimbos. I think you were there too, but I can't quite remember. Either way it was an epic match.
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

I love thr Magnum Akimbos

Use em' with my Sniper class - i own at CQB with them

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Use em' with my Sniper class - i own at CQB with them

yea I never understood the reason behind akimbo magnums (12 shots? 3 shot kill if not in head without stopping power I believe)

I still prefer ranger akimbo (wide spread high damage)

Too true. I got 15 for 1 on that map using sniper with akimbos. I think you were there too, but I can't quite remember. Either way it was an epic match.

yeap, Henry was using the aug, and I was scarring sh*t up.
jimmythegint
jimmythegint
1 posts
Nomad

So do you guys mainly play domination? I feel like the regular skill level of the players on that game type is a little less. There are a lot of people stupidly charging forward and just letting you mow them down.

Also, the spawning system for people who die in this game is terrible. Way too often people get spawned right behind, and it is usually the person you just killed so they know exactly where you are.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Also, the spawning system for people who die in this game is terrible. Way too often people get spawned right behind, and it is usually the person you just killed so they know exactly where you are.

Haha.. I hate that.. But that's why I'm always moving.. and I most of time play hardcore.. Like all the time xd
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

So do you guys mainly play domination? I feel like the regular skill level of the players on that game type is a little less. There are a lot of people stupidly charging forward and just letting you mow them down.

No, just me, B/c I like high kill streaks a high amount of kills in general. so i play domination, demolition, and sabotage.

I mean if you want me to say I play hardcore S&D b/c it makes you sound super cool and all thats fine by me. I occasionally play it to stay sharp.

I always find that warming up on HC first then going into regular games allows you to play better.

I most of time play hardcore.. Like all the time xd

the higher bullet damage bothers me a little. I hate ppl 1 shot you with scar/tar it bugs me. (1 shot if in chest/head with stopping power) (limbs 2)

I prefer ricochet b/c there are some dbags who just like team killing for kicks. especially if youre about to get a nuke/ chopper/ ac130/ emp on hardcore TDM.

That's why you pace on the same part of the map, if you stay close enough to spawn point near the area you control they won't spawn near you.

yea they will... on TDM and FFA... they will and sometimes on domination when the one team controls all 3 cap points
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

oh nanners. on FFA they will still spawn pretty damn close.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

yeap, Henry was using the aug, and I was scarring sh*t up.

That was a good match. The best bit was when I wasa hiding in ther attic of the house whilst they took B. I let them take it, then hopped out and akimbod them all. It was such a win.
Showing 196-210 of 1600