ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 257539
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

I just had a total WTF? moment...

I was playing S&D, and got a care package. When I used it, it gave me a pavelow. The pavelow landed me a kill, and ended me up with obtaining my predator missile.

So 2 things: Since when do Pavelows give you killstreak kills? Since when do care packages give killstreak kills?

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

So 2 things: Since when do Pavelows give you killstreak kills? Since when do care packages give killstreak kills?

The Pavelow is unfortunately glitched at the moment

The ones from the Care Packages count towards you Killstreak, while the ones earned normally don't... (should be the other way round)
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

MW2 is filled with glitches and IW doesnt give a flying fuck about it, they just make the game and boom for all the idiots that believed the hype. They wasted their money and are getting frustrated...

LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

2 things. they dont.

pavelows used to. but now they dont. and care packages have never gave anything.

so it might have been you accidentally killed someone. or the care package glitchers might have found something important.

believed the hype

I've played with believe the hype before, theyre pretty good MLG team. though I was pissed when they won MLG orlando.... very pissed.

MW2 is filled with glitches and IW doesnt give a flying ****

you can tell because theres no dedicated servers for PC... those bastards!!

The ones from the Care Packages count towards you Killstreak, while the ones earned normally don't... (should be the other way round)

are you sure about that? hmm... I'm gonna talk with an IW personnel. Ive got 2 on my friends list.
TheLastGamer
TheLastGamer
204 posts
Nomad

The care package glitch isnt patched yet because peopel found a new way too do it and infernity ward thinks it's patched xD

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

are you sure about that? hmm... I'm gonna talk with an IW personnel. Ive got 2 on my friends list.

Have fun doing that. I know for a fact that the pavelow is glitched, becasue I recently went into a game with this killstreak:

9 kills- pavelow
11 kills- chopper gunner
25 kills- Nuke

I got the pavwlow, and I went and hid someplace that no one goes near untill the paavelow got me the chopper gunner.

The pavelow ended up getting me 6 kills, and I looked at my score. It said 15-0, yet I didn't have the chopper gunner. I ended up getting 2 more kills with my gun, and then I got the chopper gunner.

So the pavelow kills didn't count towards my killstreak even through I had it on my killstreak, and I never died.
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Just saying, that my favorite map is highrise. That map is AMAZING, especially for sniping with the thermal scope, as well as getting BP kills with FMJ (through glass). It's really good for domination.

Pauler94, that callsign is beautiful.... I'm currently working on it. b/c I was always using heat scope on the barret only now am I realizing that more and more people are using cold blooded so the heat scope becomes virtually ineffective. I prefer FMJ over anything now.

Thanks DDX I changed my callsign since then because I'm in prestige now, I have the Barret veteran I challenge done, going for the Master III challenge. Probably can do it in a couple prestiges.
Funnybones555
Funnybones555
37 posts
Nomad

CARE PACKAGE GLITCH
that thing rocks but they will soon get rid of it

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

What's the care package glitch?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

that thing rocks but they will soon get rid of it

They allready patched if for ps3...

A shame too. I went 72 and 4 doing this with emergency airdrop on Wasteland.
Veobahamut
Veobahamut
887 posts
Nomad

Im sure they fixed the Pavelowe, anyway I just unlocked the AK-47 and I love this freaking gun, its just so awesome.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

So the pavelow kills didn't count towards my killstreak even through I had it on my killstreak, and I never died.

yes pavelows dont give kill streaks anymore.

Im sure they fixed the Pavelowe

Nope.

That map is AMAZING, especially for sniping with the thermal scope

I prefer FMJ on my all my snipers except WA2000, silencer on that bad boy

AK-47

there is 0 recoil.... high damage... really accurate... BEAST GUN.

so anyway. I thought I'd post a few other games I've had yesterday and 1 game I played with kirbzy TDM on wasteland. (who by the way is "a flying monkey&quot

Names have been blanked to preserve privacy. unless they are my friends.
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/MW2_witness/MW2/p_00025.png?t=1265569796
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/MW2_witness/MW2/p_00026.png?t=1265569842
Chazman and me holding our own until I got a nuke.

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae30/MW2_witness/MW2/p_00021.png?t=1265571494
Me an kirbzy TDM on wasteland. (RiippinDIX is me.)

and basically the thing is all of these games I was using silencer on my guns, even though it halves sniper rifle power, makes guns less accurate and lowers assault rifle power, it is still pretty darn useful.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

there is 0 recoil

That's why when I use it it bounces up after every shot...
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Btw... If anyone wants to put up their callsigns, you can make them here

Here's my updated one
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs143.snc3/17065_295211972234_647187234_3335485_5152582_n.jpg
It's pretty beast, I have around 140 headshots until I get the Master II challenge for the Barret, which mean's I'm like 640 headshots from the Master III challenge and getting the title with the sick looking gold skulls lol.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well this is mine, just not the same name and clan xD

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hp3ngm.png

I love to sniper and knife.. awesome combo right? xD

Showing 211-225 of 1600