ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264749
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Virus97
Virus97
2 posts
Nomad

I dont like MW2 i think MW is much better and i still play it.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

speaking of which firefly... we should play

Back at work on Monday, so it'll be a communal 360. May not be me online. But rest assured I'll invite you if it is me that is on.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I head about that, but I just tryied out the dot sight and the EOtec (holographic sight) on my SCAR, and I didn't notice a difference at all.

LoL I dont even use sights on my scar, because it has one of the best iron sights ever.

Back at work on Monday, so it'll be a communal 360. May not be me online. But rest assured I'll invite you if it is me that is on.

but it's your live account right?
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

but it's your live account right?

Yea, it's mine. We used to have a PS3 on base, but the owner took it back to Newcastle with him, so we need a console to kill our downtime. I stepped up.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

IW needs to freaking fix their servers up. There is still ways to get hack lobbies and its driving me crazy!!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

IW needs to freaking fix their servers up. There is still ways to get hack lobbies and its driving me crazy!!

I know! There is a video on youtube where this guy will invite you to a hacked lobby where you unlock all attachments for guns and get a bunch of experience for just 1 kill. The only catch is that he charges you 25 bucks to do it.
Anyway, I think Infinity Ward should find this guy's account and give him either a console ban or an IP adress ban. And they seriously need to fix the 10th prestige glitch. I can't stand it when I get into a lobby full of them. Even through microsoft and sony are banning people who hacked to get 10th prestige, its still a problem.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

LoL I dont even use sights on my scar, because it has one of the best iron sights ever.

Same here, but I was trying to master it when i got the holographic for it.
Usually I put on either extended mags or a scilencer on my Scar. I think it has the best Iron Sights out of all the assult rifles. The only other iron sights that I really like are the ones on the FAMAS and the AK-47.
STS2012
STS2012
18 posts
Nomad

PC hacks are even finding ways onto consoles. THAT kind of pisses me off. COD 4 weapons and shooting through walls?

dude the FMJ attachment shoots through walls
STS2012
STS2012
18 posts
Nomad

oh

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I think IW has done a fairly good job of patching the hacked lobbies, because I haven't ran into one in a while. I do find it annoying when there's a lobby of 10th prestiges with fall of all of their guns... -.-
I also really like the SCAR's iron sights. I also like the AK and the RPD's iron sights, but I have to say that the ACR's are the best. I personally use the ACR with a silencer and normal sights just because they're so good.
Woohoo, got 500 kills with the M4A1! Next up is the TAR-21 or the Vector. I just started using the Vector this prestige and I really like it. You do have to hang on to the trigger, because it takes about 6 bullets to kill... oh well. I guess it's like the ACR of SMGs, because it's really accurate but takes a lot of bullets to kill.

P.S. The blast shield PWNz0rz in Dom and HQ pro.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

700 spas kills. wut wut.

anyway the range on the spas is actually greater than the 1887s and M1014 now. I've tested it out.

duhman0919
duhman0919
131 posts
Nomad

yea now the spas i think is pretty cheap, i got killed from a pre-patch model 1887 distance earlier today

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

yea now the spas i think is pretty cheap, i got killed from a pre-patch model 1887 distance earlier today

Well you know what they say... If you can't beat them, join them! Try out the Spas yourself. Its pretty beast.
parufka
parufka
10 posts
Nomad

I use forgrip for Spas, what do u use?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I use forgrip for Spas, what do u use?

I use the foregrip too. I find that its the most effective attachment becasue the Iron Sights are pretty good, and I almost never aim down them anyway.
Showing 376-390 of 1600