ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264751
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Bwathke
Bwathke
10 posts
Nomad

Ive played the game alot with friends is it worth 60-45$? Basically what Im asking is it really easy to finish and I might as well rent it or should I buy it?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I use the foregrip too. I find that its the most effective attachment becasue the Iron Sights are pretty good, and I almost never aim down them anyway.

It actually increases the range because it condense the buckshot spread. how do i know? tested it out in private match
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

is it worth 60-45$?

Depends which platform you're buying it on. If PC, no, if console then yes.
Bwathke
Bwathke
10 posts
Nomad

Depends which platform you're buying it on. If PC, no, if console then yes.

Oops sorry didn't mention I use a 360 =P Thanks Im going to pick it up today probably.
dinkydoghnut
dinkydoghnut
4 posts
Nomad

MW2 is a BRILLIANT game. I think I'm a rank 52. It is definitely worth 60$.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

It actually increases the range because it condense the buckshot spread. how do i know? tested it out in private match

I'm pretty sure it shows a range increase in the stats when you put the grip on.
mxbmnn
mxbmnn
34 posts
Nomad

SCAR-H is a beast. I use FMJ's and ACOG Scope for it.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Assassin's Creed

You're a bit behind. The second one is out.
SonnyBun
SonnyBun
5 posts
Nomad

As of now I'm playing with the M4 w/ FMJ. I like its rate of fire and the look of it.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I DON'T HAVE 30 TO GO AND BY THE SECOND ONE.

maybe you can eat some more LoLoLoLoL.
SCAR-H is a beast. I use FMJ's and ACOG Scope for it.

eh... I havent tried the acog on the scar yet. frankly because it is the best iron sight in the game.
I'm pretty sure it shows a range increase in the stats when you put the grip on.

no, it shows increase in accuracy, meaning the buckshot doesnt spread as much and therefore there is an increase in damage as most of the pellets move forward instead of to the side.
mxbmnn
mxbmnn
34 posts
Nomad

The ACOG does good on the SCAR for medium range. If your in short range, use the iron sight. So it depends on which map you are on really.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

The ACOG does good on the SCAR for medium range. If your in short range, use the iron sight. So it depends on which map you are on really.

actually if youve got a 22-23 in HD TV you can use the ironsights on all ranges because the small movements are easily picked up on the TV. Personally I think it is a waste of a perk (bling) if you chose to do acog+FMJ since the iron sights are perfectly fine from rust to wasteland.

plus adding the acog scope makes the scar more bouncy
mxbmnn
mxbmnn
34 posts
Nomad

I am using around a 20 inch normal TV. I am only using bling because I'm good with the SCAR, so I get alot of kills with it, and I'm trying to get Bling Pro.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

20 inch normal TV

ah might be a little hard to see stuff.
mxbmnn
mxbmnn
34 posts
Nomad

yah, so I use the ACOG scope. It is really hard when I'm playing Split Screen.

Showing 391-405 of 1600