ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264753
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

haha, 5 huge explosions in your arsenal.
Thats another euphemism for you Firefly.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Meh i started playing Mw2 again, i had a life, i dont anymore lol..

add MC MICROE, xbox 360. Play anytime anywhere.

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

add MC MICROE, xbox 360. Play anytime anywhere.

I'll add you Microe, once i get my 360 back from microsoft. I got the RROD (red rings of death) and I sent my 360 to microsoft so they could fix it. I'll get mine back around Feb. 37
My gamertag is "ISnipedYourDog"
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I got the RROD (red rings of death)

Daing dude..That happened to me to, but i got mine like a week or two after. I guess they diddnt have many people with them at the time. Ill go ahead and add you so you can accept it when you get back.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

HAHA! i wish i had an 18 inch, lol

I think women would be scared of you if anything >_>

nuwb tube= gay

not really. as I recall firefly saw me go 48 and 3 on wasteland with noob tube + killstreaks OMA Dangerclose ninja

basically owns noobs.

I got the RROD (red rings of death)

turn on xbox, put towel over it, so it overheats again and melts the lead solder that popped out. let xbox cool for 3-4 hours then turn on and play.

saves 99-120 bucks if you xbox isnt under warranty.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Definatly Stinger. It has the most damage tied with the RPG and the Javelin. But RPG doesn't have lock on, and Stinger locks on faster the the javelin, and hits faster.

Agreed. Essentially launcher wise:

Anti vehicle = Stinger and cold blooded.
Anti personnel = RPG and scavenger

haha, 5 huge explosions in your arsenal.
Thats another euphemism for you Firefly.

Flavoursome.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

what do you think the best launcher is?

The ATS (not sure what it was called, first launcher you unlock, unless Thumper is one) was always my favourite, although it had less shots than the RPG and was weaker when used anti-vehicularly than any other, it did both lock-on and free-fire functions which on a sniper class is pretty handy. :P

noob tube is okay if you dont rely on it.

Yeah if someone (or I) have been camping, I don't mind if someone uses a Thumper or grenade launching attachment to kill the camper. If someone is camping in a very good position it can be very difficult to kill them, so a grenade launcher is okay. If someone just runs around doing massive explosion damage because they're incapable of aiming it's pretty noob.
WhiteKobra
WhiteKobra
1 posts
Nomad

Which is the best assault class?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Which is the best assault class?

The standard assault rifle, The M4 is a great overall weapon. I love it, also the ACR is good(but weak).

Slight of hand, cold blooded, ninja pro.

Thats how I roll.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I'd like to second thingthingfreak's motion to try and big up the Intervention. I went 43 for 7 with it on Afghan. That's by far the best KD I've ever had on a game above 20 kills. It is an epic rifle with stopping power and FMJ.

mxbmnn
mxbmnn
34 posts
Nomad

I like the Barrett.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I dont play kitty core sorry, try playing hardcore then try aniping and come talk

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

sniping..my bad, i know someone is going to make a ''grammatically god'' correction.

mxbmnn
mxbmnn
34 posts
Nomad

Snipers need more damage.

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I am beginning to like the M21/WA2000.. just because of their spray and pray capabilities. For a good singleshot sniper, I'd have to go with the Barret. I've been using the stinger on my sniper classes so I absolutely have to snipe, and I like the rapid fire no scopage that happens when someone sneaks up on you.
I GOT A TRIPLE HEADSHOT ON HIGHRISE!!! I know they're not very rare, but I'm still proud of myself! It was with the Intervention... -.- oh well. I like both the Intervention and the Barret. I do slightly favor the Barret though.
Did you know that if you shoot down, lets say, a helicopter with a gun, and it's doing that spinny out of control thing, (you have to be using cold blooded) when it's spinning, keep shooting. Every bullet that hits the helicopter when it's spinning counts as a vehicle take-down.

Showing 421-435 of 1600