ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264754
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Did you know that if you shoot down, lets say, a helicopter with a gun, and it's doing that spinny out of control thing, (you have to be using cold blooded) when it's spinning, keep shooting. Every bullet that hits the helicopter when it's spinning counts as a vehicle take-down.

Yup. I did that in a 3rd person cage with my friend. He had a pavelow, and I have the RPD and stingers with slight of hand and coldblooded. I ended up finishing all of the ColdBlooded challanges afte 3 Pavelows.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I'd like to second thingthingfreak's motion to try and big up the Intervention. I went 43 for 7 with it on Afghan. That's by far the best KD I've ever had on a game above 20 kills. It is an epic rifle with stopping power and FMJ.

the intervention has too much sway in my opinion :\\ but greaaat for montages
[/quote]Yup. I did that in a 3rd person cage with my friend. He had a pavelow, and I have the RPD and stingers with slight of hand and coldblooded. I ended up finishing all of the ColdBlooded challanges afte 3 Pavelows.
hmm boosting huh not judging or anything
I dont play kitty core sorry

mercenary team deathmatch aka easymode
Snipers need more damage.[quote]
you used to be able to fire chopper gunner rounds through any weapon but they patched it. it was amazing actually. cause exploding barret rounds = winnnn
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

the intervention has too much sway in my opinion :\\\\ but greaaat for montages

Meh, the sway doesn't really bother me. I tend to be much more accurate when I use it.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Meh, the sway doesn't really bother me. I tend to be much more accurate when I use it.

I need to show you the wonders of a barret my friend... whaddya say next week? domination as always

i need to hit 70 anyway and prestiege... no thanks to someone not waiting for me...
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I like the Intervention is a good gun. But at the same time, I don't like it... oh well.
I remember a time... when a patch failed. And grenade launchers became fully automatic, and AC-130 cannons didn't have to reload, and SHIT BLEW UP.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I remember a time... when a patch failed. And grenade launchers became fully automatic, and AC-130 cannons didn't have to reload, and **** BLEW UP.

that was the infinite ammo virus cheat, it spread through host games. It is still a problem on the PC version
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I need to show you the wonders of a barret my friend... whaddya say next week? domination as always

Yea. I have a busy weekend, so that's probably not a good bet. Next week it is.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

hmm boosting huh not judging or anything

I though boosting was when you and a partner did that tactical insertion thing and got nukes in Free For All?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I though boosting was when you and a partner did that tactical insertion thing and got nukes in Free For All?

boosting = when you and a friend are on different teams and take advantage of that fact to achieve titles and emblems and challenge completions.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

What he said. I haven't ran into a game with nuke boosters for quite some time now. I like that. I guess either I'm really lucky or they've quite boosting (mostly).
Ahh, the wonders of the Intervention ACOG'd. I've been getting some NASTY quickscopes with that thing.

Jrmagic
Jrmagic
301 posts
Nomad

I think a lot of people aren't boosting anymore because honestly I see way too many people trying to catch boosters.

If IW really wants to stop boosting tho, get rid of 3rd person cage match once and for all.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

If IW really wants to stop boosting tho, get rid of 3rd person cage match once and for all.

I think thats why there was no cage match in World at War
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Boosters, eh? Watch this guy if you really want to know what I think of boosters: http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&amplaynext_from=TL&videos=8Es5fj-f4nQ&v=Ddatcq7QVkc

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

The ACOG sight is horrible on virtually all guns, imo

It increases sway, and recoil, in addition to giving you a headache trying to look throught it :L

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

22/40 FMJ bullet penetration kills on scar been playing for 3 hours ((( so angry...

38/40 FMJ on barret. (ARRRRG CAN'T GET LAST TWO!!!)

and finally hit lv 67 on witness. and was going to use the "akimbo 1887s" then i realized they suck balls and better stick with the SPAS (940/1000 kills ) )

It increases sway, and recoil, in addition to giving you a headache trying to look throught it :L

it was painful trying to use it for my scar to get the mastery

I'm starting to use ACOG on the Intervention and I tell you quickscoping is WAY harder with ACOG on.

yea b/c the mechanism is different.

quickscoping with regular scope on intervention
slight of hand pro
attachment FMJ on intervention, as long is they're within the crosshairs on the sniper rifle at the hip once you pull the left trigger to aim they should almost always be within the crosshairs when scoped. (even if it doesn't scope all the way, the intervention becomes from 65% accurate with hip fire (steady aim) to 99.9%

boosting is extremely easy in FFA....

just do "join session" with a friend who is already in FFA... god I hate ffa...
Showing 436-450 of 1600