ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264757
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I am so sick of the flaws of this game.
Here are just 3 things that NEED to get fixed.

1) Commando Knifing. yes, this is fun to do. But when you are like me, and get killed by a fag with commando when you are 3 kills away from a nuke, it is frusterating as hell.

2) Chopper Gunner. With one of it's updates, IW made the chopper gunner have alot less power. This is just plain stupid becasue the Chopper Gunner gets shot down so eaisly. I don't even use it anymore becasue 9 out of 10 times mine gets shot down before I can get a kill. And when it doesn't get shot down, it takes a long time to kill. People complained that it was overpowered. Well an 11 killstreak should be overpowered.

3) In game joining. I can't stand it when I join a game that has 1 minute left in it. Its the stupidest thing ever. If the game is almost over, people shouldn't be able to join. It just messes up my win/loss ratio alot when I join in capture the flag when the other team is up by 5 and there is 1 minute left in the last round.

There are so many other things that piss me off, but those are by far the biggest. I'm seriously thinking about selling this game becasue Infinty Ward makes no effort to fix these even through thousands of other people besides me want them fixed too.

cingcon
cingcon
152 posts
Nomad

I think im one of the last 13 boys that hasn't played this game and im proud. This game is clearly to addicting and i dont want to get involved

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Thingthingfreak, I love you. Not in the gay way, though. But you're so right.

It just messes up my win/loss ratio alot when I join in capture the flag when the other team is up by 5 and there is 1 minute left in the last round.

When I play full length CTF matches, people decide to not care about the objective and focus on their k/d when they end up going 4-49 (well, not like that, but just making an example) Then I end up losing like 8-0. I just give up on getting the flag because no one tries to protect me.
IW is stupid... The sniper hit markers piss me off the most, because I snipe all the time. I've been using the Intervention a lot lately and I've been getting so many hit markers, even with the Barret, which is an anti-tank rifle. I've hit people in the chest and stomach and they didn't die. I've even tried to no-scope someone from close range and it didn't kill him, and I'm pretty sure it hit the guy in the shoulder. Plus, my 2 favorite sniper rifles are the Barret and Intervention. One has bullets that can rip through planes (Barret) and one can shoot a target from 2500 yards away (Intervention). If somebody REALLY got hit by a .50 caliber bullet, they would pretty much explode, depending on where they get hit. Today I was playing TDM (Core), and I got out-sniped, not just by a Scar, but also an UMP, when I shot the people above the waist way before they even saw me. In conclusion, Assault Rifles are better snipers than snipers.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

The sniper hit markers piss me off the most,

Same here. Even with stopping power, snipers don't kill if you hit them in the limbs. That is so damn stupid. In real life it would compleatly tear off your arm or leg, and then you would die from blood loss, and you would probably become unconsious.

If IW wants to make it so snipers can't kill in one shot, then make that person loose the arm they got shot on, or make them pass out, OR make them die eventually. I mean seriuously, snipers should have a 1 shot kill no matter where they hit no matter if they have stopping power or not.
What ticks me off even more is that if you get hit with a .50 caliber round that can punch through tanks in the stomach, you dont die if they don't have stopping power. That is just retarded. A .50 round would cut a clean hole through you stomach. If it somehow couldn't cut through, then the massive round would tumble and break in your stomach, causeing so much pain internal damage and blood loss, that you would die within 60 seconds.

I mean seriously, snipers should have a 1 shot kill regardless of what perks you have. End of story.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

1) Commando Knifing

At the pinnacle of douchebaggery! Seriously though, if a FAMAS can kill a sniper within three bullets, a guy with commando shouldn't be allowed to just teleport through the shower of bullets. It is extremely annoying. :-/

In game joining. I can't stand it when I join a game that has 1 minute left in it.

That is extremely annoying. What is more annoying is when you join a game with 1 minute left to go, and by that time the enemy have a Pavelow and Chopper Gunner, and you get spawn-camped for an entire minutes. Goodbye positive KDR.

I mean seriously, snipers should have a 1 shot kill regardless of what perks you have.

There was a story on IW forums, where some guy had SP on a Barrett and he shot someone neck/head and because it had a silencer it wasn't a oneshot. FAIL.

Well an 11 killstreak should be overpowered.

That's the only thing I disagree on. Everything should be fair (i.e not overpowered), but you can't dampen down an 11 killstreak too much, otherwise it's not worth it. IMO Chopper Gunner still gets you quite a kills.

Speaking of Chopper Gunners, do the helicopters drop flares?
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

If IW wants to make it so snipers can't kill in one shot, then make that person loose the arm they got shot on

Kinda why I loved World At War. Every sniper was a one-hit-kill, and the stronger snipers would tear people's limbs off when you hit them in that limb. Especially the PTRS, which is equivalent to the Barret since it was an anti-tank rifle in WWII.
I also hate noob-tubers... I try to noob tube someone that's rather close to me, and it hits the ground or wall, but then I get killed by a grenade launcher from the same distance.
Did I mention I got outsniped by a scar and an UMP? Well I got out-sniped by an M16 too, and a FAMAS
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Speaking of Chopper Gunners, do the helicopters drop flares?

Specifically for Apaches, yes.

Tbh I think chopper gunners are a tad too powerful depending on the map, purely because you spawn kill with it. Yes you should have a decent weapon if you get an 11 kill streak, but the other players should at least have some breathing space, dying within 1 sec of getting respawned is overpowered, whichever way you look at it.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

where some guy had SP on a Barrett and he shot someone neck/head and because it had a silencer it wasn't a oneshot. FAIL.

That was probably a lagg connection...

Did I mention I got outsniped by a scar and an UMP? Well I got out-sniped by an M16 too, and a FAMAS

well the scar is awesome. so is the UMP, and famas. I stopped using the M16
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

i love the scar.
Just for kicks, I tried out the scar with the underbarrel shotgun, and I like it alot becasue I can now put somthing besides a shotgun as my secondary weapon.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I stopped using the M16

Fail.

and I like it alot becasue I can now put somthing besides a shotgun as my secondary weapon.

I think you might have something there.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I always used FAMAS and USP. 45. I'll probably re-download this game tonight. See how well FAMAS + undermount shotgun works. If it has an undermount shotgun. =-/

LIVINGLEGENDFTW
LIVINGLEGENDFTW
4 posts
Nomad

Modern Warfare is one of my favorite games of all time, but it raelly isnt that realistic in some points, but multiplayer is pretty fun

ohmymoses
ohmymoses
1 posts
Nomad

the care package glitch was reallystarting to piss me off, but they patched it now.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

The act of getting two headshots with one bullet is pretty epic, but I think that skateboard title looks horrible.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

The act of getting two headshots with one bullet is pretty epic, but I think that skateboard title looks horrible.

Same here. They should have put a green snake or somthing. It would have looked cooler in my opinion.
Showing 451-465 of 1600