ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264828
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I've got a VooDoo Omen with some of the money I had left over from MLG. the retail price was supposed to be 5000 USD, but I got a modded Omen, with a liquid cooling system for 2800

Wait. Dude.

1) You play in MLG? o_O

2) Why were you pissing around with a 360 in the first place?
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

I've got a VooDoo Omen with some of the money I had left over from MLG. the retail price was supposed to be 5000 USD, but I got a modded Omen, with a liquid cooling system for 2800 but yea, I'm probably gonna haul that to college instead and keep my 23 in HD monitor for t3h computer.

You plan on opening your comment box soon? I want to reply to your message...
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

1) You play in MLG? o_O

2) Why were you pissing around with a 360 in the first place?

yup,

well i got the 360 first then I got a sweet deal from a friend on a computer. He was building a flight sim, but his original computer (omen) could hypothetically handle it but he needed a computer with a server processor chip instead of a PC chip (his chip now is like I wanna say 3.8-4.0 OC? maybe? i dunno)
You plan on opening your comment box soon? I want to reply to your message...

Its open. but I mean like you could have just talked to me over AIM, since I don't live on AG. like a couple of folks do... *Cough*ë®ñîé*cough*
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

but I mean like you could have just talked to me over AIM

NO. I do not have aim, msn, etc. I refuse to get it.
carlos131387
carlos131387
4 posts
Nomad

this game is so fun i could not stop playing

food200
food200
1 posts
Nomad

ppl i love modern warfare 2 mme and my buddy carlos keep playing it that was until i had to sell it

tox1csk1lls
tox1csk1lls
1 posts
Nomad

mw2 sucks on pc with all the hacks and glitches and cheaters and the worst:LAG LIKE FRIGGIN HELL!

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

I only play Private Matches on MW2. Nothing more.

6-18 ppl, Intervention Only (no hardscopes), SnD.

Still some fun in mw2

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I only play Private Matches on MW2. Nothing more.

6-18 ppl, Intervention Only (no hardscopes), SnD.

Still some fun in mw2

don't get me wrong, I love playing private matches with friends, when rules and standards are agreed upon (like most GB ladder games(game battles aka MLG ammies)) but most of them time, when you try to play a legit game, people abuse the extremely cheap and broken system that the now extremely rich douche bags at IW have created.
spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

Modern Warfares multiplayer is great, but have you payed attention to their singleplayer story? It has huge gaping plot holes that make no sense.
He started a war to have more money to spend in the war?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

He started a war to have more money to spend in the war?

no to show the might of the american army forces, and to &quotrivatize" peace basically like iron man.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Wrong

You wrong.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

no u

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

-.- wow this forum is degrading...

I still play MW2 even through its flaws. I don't really pay attention to the screwups since I'm generally not an angry person. I've never broken a controller or keyboard through anger. I have broken one getting my kontrol freeks off, but that's a different story...

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Kirby, why are you talking about Halo? The Halo 3 forum is over that way -->

As for what I think, I think that MW2 is the alcohol of video games: it's good at first, but overplaying will cause you to think it's terrible and develop a need for the game. That, and I think you'd have some issues if you tried to prohibit it.

I only play about an hour or two at a sitting, and that's only when I play at all. I find that an hour is a safe dosage for this alcohol of a game.

But seriously, MW2 is causing other multiplayers to be leeched away from by the people addicted to it. I think people should try other multiplayer games other than MW2.

If I have to chose any specific flaw to point out, it's probably the horrible matching. A level 1 guy can get mixed up with guys at level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and several 70s. I have seen this happen before.

Showing 1081-1095 of 1600