ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264829
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfcKiQOwGuA
This might be the only good thing left about mw2

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

If I have to chose any specific flaw to point out, it's probably the horrible matching. A level 1 guy can get mixed up with guys at level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and several 70s. I have seen this happen before.

a level one guy with the green bars will not be matched up with lv 70s unless he is in a party with others.

plus starting at lv 1, isnt so bad, I mean I prestiged before and it is still hella easy to play the game. as of now I haven't played it for 2 or so weeks. don't really miss it.

I mean the first recon class is already extremely cheap, ML ninja, UMP already has holo on it, and it is a 3 shot kill any distance. the problem you pointed out only exists in battle field bad company 2. when you start out, you literally have almost nothing, now thats cheap. whereas in MW2, you have some pretty decent preset classes
t's good at first, but overplaying will cause you to think it's terrible and develop a need for the game

not it's not even good at first, you just keep saying to yourself, maybe those dicks won't use the tubes the round... maybe those a-holes wont be only running around with the RPGs... maybe that really annoying je.....rk (you thought I was gonna say jew right? shame on you kirbzy) won't be running around commando tac knife. but in reality it doesnt happen, and you just get more pissed off. And finally your girlfriend gets tired and pulls you off the xbox, and then you can attempt to enjoy the beautiful weather outside, but in your mind you'll be thinking about that one kid that ruined your 20 killstreak because he randomly lobs a nade into a window just for kicks.
whisker1020
whisker1020
5 posts
Nomad

Good game I play it a lot

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Good game I play it a lot

Playing a game a lot doesn't mean it's good.

Mw2 is so broken and frustrating, that it simply can't be considered a good game.
knk2765
knk2765
63 posts
Nomad

The game has many problems and is very annoying but I still find it fun but I wouldn't say it is the greatest game. I like using the UMP 45 and I am a third prestige rank 34.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I used the FAL today and surprisingly got a nuke o.o

Of coarse with kill-streaks on but still.. I usually fail with FAL xD

I just play on my friend's account which is 5th prestige rank 40. :P

1 out of those prestiges was me.. I think o.o

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

DDX, if you haven't already, get fallout 3.
I just got it yesterday, and I love it. Once you get into it, its 400x better then MW2.

Duan
Duan
17 posts
Nomad

I Just got ALL PRO (TWO HEAD SHOTS IN ONE SHOT)and a 17 killstreak

PotatoNinja77
PotatoNinja77
40 posts
Nomad

my fav game

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

me and my cousin, we play on the same profile, we are about to prestige the second time, but we need to postpone to veteran the M4A1, yes, i know we should've done it b4, and then, we are doing the AK-47, but that gun pwns, so it wont take too long! all the good things about that game win out over the bad things.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

DDX, if you haven't already, get fallout 3.
I just got it yesterday, and I love it. Once you get into it, its 400x better then MW2.

yea already played it, got the GOY edition so I didnt pay a lick for the DLC since it came with.
I Just got ALL PRO (TWO HEAD SHOTS IN ONE SHOT)and a 17 killstreak

congrats

I think most of us here already have it. whether from boosting or legitimately either way not as rare as before.

17 ks is... good?
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

If I have to chose any specific flaw to point out, it's probably the horrible matching. A level 1 guy can get mixed up with guys at level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and several 70s. I have seen this happen before.

I don't think it's the matchmaking as such but rather the team making. Half the time it picks the three best people, then the fifth for example and then a few more n00bs and puts them all on one team and then gives you the 4th best person and a bunch of n00bs and as a result everyone prestiged is on the opposite team to the level 1 guys half the time.

not it's not even good at first, you just keep saying to yourself, maybe those ***** won't use the tubes the round... maybe those a-holes wont be only running around with the RPGs... maybe that really annoying je.....rk (you thought I was gonna say jew right? shame on you kirbzy) won't be running around commando tac knife. but in reality it doesnt happen

Exactly why I stopped playing. Some days I'd get 20-40 every match and other days I got a negative KDR in every game I played and I always thought maybe I'd get lucky that day. In reality the number of retards with noobtubes and akimbo G18s escalates by the day.

get fallout 3.
I just got it yesterday,

Alright but not as good as TES. Sadly, you can only get one of the TESs on console.

my fav game

You've repeated that like 6 or 7 times in this thread, can you give a reason or join in with one of the conversations? Honestly.

17 ks is... good?

My highest is 30.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Not trying to offend anyone, but did you only realize how broken this game is now? IT has been like this since day 1; but it's only now tht everyone has started to bit*h

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

well no one could exploit the broken-ness of the game because no one knew which guns were cheap

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

well no one could exploit the broken-ness of the game because no one knew which guns were cheap

I'm pretty sure people were using Assault rifles back then...
Showing 1096-1110 of 1600