ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264836
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i heard mw2 sucked, ive never played it tho = / im too poor so tell me what u think

pianoman
pianoman
2 posts
Nomad

love this game. does anyone have it for PC? If so do you recommend it?

Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

I get annoyed at the endless ranting in this thread and that's why I haven't joined in yet. If it's so freaking broken, stop playing it if you aren't playing it don't post in the thread about it.

In the end it is a game and cannot be expected to be realistic, and people play it to have fun. Sometimes I find running around with danger close, rpg, grenade launcher on my m4a1 and scavenger to be fun.

You get frustrated with it because you take your games too seriously.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

love this game. does anyone have it for PC? If so do you recommend it?

I do. No. PC has been out for many years which means it has multiple years worth of pwnage games, far more pwnage than Modern Warfare 2.

I get annoyed at the endless ranting in this thread and that's why I haven't joined in yet. If it's so freaking broken, stop playing it if you aren't playing it don't post in the thread about it.

So what? Am I expected to create an entirely new thread to discuss why I dislike the game or am I expected to STFU and not voice my opinion? This thread is to discuss the game and your opinions on it and its features, correct?

You get frustrated with it because you take your games too seriously.

I like to think that games should be well designed, fair and - especially for FPSs - require skill. I don't like it when I have to spend more money than any other game on the market and get a game that meets none of these criteria.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

all MW2 is is a game for people with no skill. Nearly everyone on that game is a CAMPER! or a little id with a high pitched annoying voice, or a straight up douche bag. MW2 is the most boring game in the world, and its just too freaing easy! i can get a nue within 2 minutes, and i only mess around, i mean WTF?! MW2 is just completely a giant failure, fun for about 1 month, then everyone found camping spots and noob guns like a scar, or using noob tubes and one man army. it's probably the most horrible game to man-kind. ITS FOR KIDS THAT HAVE NO SKILL

LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

dude go play cod4 didnt you get it already?

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

dude go play cod4 didnt you get it already?

Perhaps it is not all it's cracked up to be?
LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

OR PERHAPS, he can't find the on switch for the xbox! yeaaaaa thats it!

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

OR PERHAPS, he can't find the on switch for the xbox! yeaaaaa thats it!

Perhaps he shouldn't be playing MW2 then

I played it but I got pretty sick of getting wallbanged.

I do play it though.

Is it true that game is basically just a sniperMLG1337quickscopenoscope-fest now?
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Mw2 is nothing like that...

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

It actually pretty much is......except for one thing- You forgot to mention that half the people use one man army with danger close and noobtubes

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

no, it is not. With the exception of deathstreaks, MW2 does not have Juggernaut, nor martyrdom. there are also few of quick-scoper ppl, and they generally suck.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

No, it is not. Because snipers in MW2 are absolute Asz.

Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

I like to think that games should be well designed, fair and - especially for FPSs - require skill. I don't like it when I have to spend more money than any other game on the market and get a game that meets none of these criteria.

Life isn't fair. MW2 is a part of life. Can't expect it to be fair. Why did you pay more than any other game on the market for it? I certainly didn't.

And I didn't expect a super amazing realistic fps that had no luck factor when I bought it. And therefore was not disappointed. The online in this game is still significantly better than any other ps3 game I've played excluding an online exclusive or two.

You forgot to mention that half the people use one man army with danger close and noobtubes

I don't get these people, scavenger works just as fine.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Life isn't fair. MW2 is a part of life. Can't expect it to be fair.

I have played many FPSs that are extremely fair, the weapons have all their own specialities and qualities and anyone who uses a weapon needs skill and practice to use it effectively. MW2 you pick up two Glock G18s, run around the map with no experience with shooters whatsoever and get a higher KD than anyone else in the game. That is unfair and a quality that many other FPSs have managed to miss out.

Why did you pay more than any other game on the market for it? I certainly didn't.

I anticipated that it would be a good game. COD 4 was an amazing game, one of the best games in the COD series and so I expected they could pull off another great one - I thought it would be a good purchase. Sadly it's not, many people thought the same as me - this game is a massive disappointment and we all expected a great game from the £30 we spent on it.

And I didn't expect a super amazing realistic fps that had no luck factor when I bought it.

I expected people to be lucky too. I didn't expect them to have two small machine pistols that nother can compare too, thermal scopes to let snipers see you when their eyesight is too poor to actually snipe properly, and Commando allowing you to teleport. I was not expecting COD to be completely realistic either, but lets be honest - teleporting? Really?

The online in this game is still significantly better than any other ps3 game I've played

Yes, but I play on PC. On PC this is one of the crappiest multiplayer features ever. Stick with dedicated servers rather than shoving crappy console multiplayer mechanics down our throats, please.
Showing 1111-1125 of 1600