ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264845
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

My favorite gun has to be the SCAR-H. It is by far the best. It has the same basically the same damage as the tar, and just about as much accuracy as the ACR. Some people don't use it because it's un-locked too early. But honestly, just because it's unlocked early, does that REALLY you have to stay away from that gun?
Really the only down fall of that gun is it's tiny mags. And I can admit it, it has VERY tiny mags. But if you just put scavenger, or scavenger pro on (scavenger pro is MUCH better, because you get extra mags once you achieve the pro, and the challenge is VERY easy), then it becomes one of the best weapons in MW2.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Ump is sooo easy mode. :/

Grizzy5
Grizzy5
3 posts
Nomad

Boosting is fucking retarded -_- It defeats the purpose of playing online.

Qttoza
Qttoza
118 posts
Nomad

t has the same basically the same damage as the tar, and just about as much accuracy as the ACR.

wow there its damage is nothing to the tar, due largely in fact to the fire rate, at for the accuracy it is good and that is a key factor. BUT, for me the gun is not great because it shots to slow. Sure its a good gun, but its only good it you see them and they don'e see you. If the scar is used on a one vs one and the other is anything but the ACR (it shoots slow and low damage on core) then it would loose.

Scar and tar are better for hardcore because of their LOW damage, which is affected by the firerate.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Scar and tar are better for hardcore because of their LOW damage, which is affected by the firerate.

The Scar and Tar have the highest damage of the AR's...
godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

UMP with silencer and cold blooded, and I suggest SoH and commando.I promise you will have a 2 k/d every game. And if your somewhat good, a 3k/d every game.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Kriby, I 100% agree with you.
To the idiot Qttoza,
In reality, the Tar would be the best assault rifle for close range... Why? Well it is tied for highest damage with the Sacr and AK-47, but it has the highest fire rate and takes 2 bullets to kill at close range with stopping power... Most of the other assault rifles have a similar fire rate if not slightly higher then the Tar's but they take 3 shots to kill... The Tar's weakness is it's accuracy on full auto, but at close range it doesn't really matter. Plus, you can kill someone on the other side of the map wasteland with its iron sights if you shoot in bursts... Which is why the Tar is my favorite gun.

Sereseroz13
Sereseroz13
1 posts
Nomad

Well i still love the AK anyways

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

umm can anyone tell me the easiest mode to get a nuke on also wat gun and any other tips thank u
comment on my profile or on this form u chose
~jakeb18

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

jakeb18- Location Location Location. Find a good camping spot. While it is generally looked down upon, who cares? The stealthier the better. Cold-Blooded will prevent you from getting killed by enemy air support, which can get really frustrating. Also, your killstreak should be harriers, AC-130 or Chopper Gunner, depending on your preference, and nuke. Best of luck

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

jakeb18- This is how I got all my Nukes:
Scavenger Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro
FAMAS with Silencer
Harrier,Chopper Gunner,Tactical Nuke

Try to stay in a good camping spot near your first spawn, not your exact spawn because a good bit of times the spawn changes rather quickly if your teammates just suck. Once you get your harrier find a good hiding spot (cold blooded pro) in the grass. Call in your harrier based on their spawn. (if you don't know their spawn wait until you see a lot of fire on the mini map and kinda guess) Try not to go out in the open while your harrier is up just keep camping. I would try to get 2-3 more kills (non harrier) while it is up. Once you get your chopper wait until your sure the spawn just changed (many enemy players dying at once indicates a change usually) call it in and go to town...

I recommend doing this on domination (easy to tell spawns) or sabotage (usually a guaranteed spawn location and longer games)

This is the method that pretty much got all 16 of my nukes...good luck

waited2long4
waited2long4
10 posts
Nomad

If they only Beta tested mwf2.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

May I add that Black Ops is a make or break game, meaning that if it's good, the CoD games will keep being made. If it sucks, then CoD is over.

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

well thx guys i though the hairrier dosn`t go towards your kill streak or is that only on team death match??Also y the Famas as a gun

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

y the Famas as a gun

The Famas is uber-sexy-man-beast...
Showing 1186-1200 of 1600