ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264844
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Talking dying, i think this thread is next in line.

chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

I always used the scar_h with claymores scavenger, stopping power, and whatever else. The scar runs out of ammo really fast, so scavenger is awesome for the scar and the claymores.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

like this game. a lot. just too many boosters... and campers... gets sooo annoying! :\\\\

I don't mind the game itself either, it's pretty fun getting a Chopper Gunner or getting a fancy emblem but the Commando, the hackers, the spawns, the noobtubes - it was jusst so annoying I quit. It's probably more annoying that it is fun but MW2 gets you into the mind-set that unlocking a title is worth the week of ridiculous aggravation.

Why did ghost have to die. im so mad that he died

Meh. If Captain Price were to die I would have attacked someone. Luckily Price is still alive. Do Treyarch have permission to use it in their sequels though? Since Infinity Ward did create Price very early on as far as I'm aware I don't think we'll be seeing him again anyway.

Talking dying, i think this thread is next in line.

Thanks for that. I'll probably use that line some point in the future.
SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

mw2 was great when it came out, but now its just getting annoying with all the campers

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I always used the scar_h with claymores scavenger, stopping power, and whatever else. The scar runs out of ammo really fast, so scavenger is awesome for the scar and the claymores.

yea. the scar is the most used weapon
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

the bonus maps:
bail out, best
crash,eh
salvage,okay
storm, hate it
there is one more i forgot tho

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

to jakeb its overgrown is the other one

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

yea. the scar is the most used weapon

Not on ps3... I've had the game since it came out and I've probably been killed by a scar about 10 times.
Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

the most commen on ps3 is bling sniper rifle or fal with acog

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Not on ps3... I've had the game since it came out and I've probably been killed by a scar about 10 times.

it was on he infinity ward website. someone posted it up there. I swear to god its the most used in all the games. include ps3, xbox, PC.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

PC.

Nahh, not used that much here either. Most people use AK-47 or ACR on PC. Who issued the statistics? SCAR is used a fair bit, maybe 1 or 2 people maximum in a game of Ground War that use the SCAR.
Qttoza
Qttoza
118 posts
Nomad

Most used gun would be the one with bullets! boom served
on a serious not bail out is a horrible map with to much spawn snipes and tubes.
All the most used gun would be different for each game type. I know tar-21 silenced is a god in search, all though a scar is good for hardcore... along with other things

My favorite gun is the tar, the WA2000, and the UMP. All three have good stats and the WA200 is the best sniper hands down.
Perks: Sleight of hand or bling, stopping power or coldblooded, and then commando or steady aim.

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

to jakeb its overgrown is the other one

yah thats it i like to get on the top of the bridge on that one

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

it was on he infinity ward website. someone posted it up there. I swear to god its the most used in all the games. include ps3, xbox, PC

Really? I must be lucky then, lol.
I must admit through, when I first started out, the SCAR was allways my primary weapon. Now I alternate between the Tar-21 and the UMP .45 if I had to narrow it down to 2 guns.
merijnz
merijnz
49 posts
Farmer

NICE!!! game

Showing 1171-1185 of 1600