ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264847
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

May I add that Black Ops is a make or break game, meaning that if it's good, the CoD games will keep being made. If it sucks, then CoD is over.

Well actually the President and vice president were fired from infinity ward so those two made respawn entertainment. Half of the workers quit at infinity ward and either joined Respawn Entertainment or got jobs somewhere else. So either of the companies can make CoD games.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

to get a nuke find an area in a map where you can easily hold off until you get a harrier then when you get a harrier call it in then when you are 1-2 kill off a chopper gunner which i would really reccomend find a hiding spot then blast away in ur cg until nuke i used setup :

Tar got a nuke with nearly all the attachtments
spas grip
scavenger
stopping power
ninja
claymore
stun x 2

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

to get a nuke find an area in a map where you can easily hold off

That is called camping. It would save you a whole bunch of words.
7luckyseven7
7luckyseven7
15 posts
Nomad

has anyone downloaded the new map-pack yet? If so, how is it?

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

lulz

has anyone downloaded the new map-pack yet? If so, how is it?

The stimulus or Resurgence?
AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

to get a nuke find an area in a map where you can easily hold off

No, camping is when you sit in a corner with a heartbeat sensor. What he's saying in find an AREA in the map your comfortable with and stick to that spot, he didn't say sit in a corner and wait, did he?
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

resurgence map pack is great i like all the maps i think its well worth it and camping is hiding in a corner barely moving holding off an area isnt camping as long as u arent hidin in a corner

RUiiN3D
RUiiN3D
117 posts
Nomad

No, camping is when you sit in a corner with a heartbeat sensor. What he's saying in find an AREA in the map your comfortable with and stick to that spot, he didn't say sit in a corner and wait, did he?

Sitting in a corner with a heartbeat sensor is one persons version of camping.
If you just chilling a radius of like, 20 feet, where you check doors and other entry ways constantly without moving from the distinct area that's camping.

What you're doing is, WAITING like you said, for someone to come through an entry way that you can soft-spot them.

Either way, what he said is camping, there isn't anyway of getting around it.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

No, camping is when you sit in a corner with a heartbeat sensor.

What the Hell are you talking about? The definition of camping is simply waiting in a single spot (be it a corner or not) preventing others from using any entrances. And it doesn't necessarily require a heartbeat sensor, this may be to your surprise, but you can camp in other games.
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Camping can be fun to get high killstreaks but not to the person who's respawning. Similar to my motto:

Kills are fun but not to the person spawnin'

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

Stealth class:

UMP45 Silenced
Striker red dot sight (soon to be grip) / SPAS-12 grip

Frag/Semtex
Flash

Marathon
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Git 'er done class

M16A4 noob toob/heartbeat/shotgun
AA-12 Red dot sight (Also soon to be grip)

Scavenger Pro (Brings the AA-12's total starting ammo up to 40)
Stopping Power Pro/Hardline Pro
Commando Pro

Everyone has a different definition of camping. Hard-scopers, I do not consider to be campers. However, anyone who uses a thermal scope should burn in hell forever. People who stay in one small part of the map are campers.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Everyone has a different definition of camping.

The universal definition of camping is what I said. People shouldn't change the definition of words that have been around since multiplayer started, like . . . Decades ago?

Hard-scopers, I do not consider to be campers.

Hard-scopers is a stupid word too. Someone must not have realised that the whole point of a sniper is to sit still and watch over the entire terrain and that the tactic is called, quite conveniently, sniping.
G97
G97
2 posts
Nomad

For Wii is the best..!!!

7luckyseven7
7luckyseven7
15 posts
Nomad

what i've recently found to be a great sniper that you can't really camp with is the WA2000 with the ACOG scope. Stopping power doesn't help at all so you can use whatever second perk you want. TRY THIS GUN!

Deadlock450
Deadlock450
1 posts
Nomad

I Agree With You 7luckyseven7 its the best sniper by miles especialy with cold blooded and when you unlock ghille in the mist camo's also the ninja perk is good :P

Showing 1201-1215 of 1600