ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264873
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

Hey does anybody have 69 stars. Anybody know any good strategies or anything? I have some really good ones. Just ask

I have 59 stars almost at 69, just 5 missions to do on Veteran. If you are having trouble on I think it's called Hidden I can't remember on Veteran there is a glitch. You start the spec op run directly left forward a bit(sprinting) and go prone right when you pass the rock and in the bushes. You crawl up to three guys talking you can either go past them or take them out. You continue along the left edge of the map and when you get to the big pipes sticking out of the hill keep crawling along. If you see anybody don't worry. Okay so your about half way through the mission you should be about between a guy and and a dog and a group of guys who continue to patrol around some trees. The hill that your climbing next to should be a little less steep and you should be able to crawl or walk up there and continue on the top of the hill and you should be able to see almost everybody in your way to the end. Just pick them off with your M21Ebr and they won't shoot back they'll just look around for you same with the dogs(meaning their heads move not their bodies.) Don't forget to pick off the people on the hill that you slide down to the end. Then you just run up the next hill and slide down to victory. If you need help my gamer tag is xGhostacex. I only have 360. Sorry for PS3 people.

love it. one thing though is the so called clans. all they do is talk s**t, and if they are losing they all quit the game

Ha Ha I know, my friends and I have a clan but we usually don't use the clan tag unless we do some game-battles, so we usually put it to random funny stuff and sometimes matching each other.

When I play modern warfare 2 I usually play with my friends search n destroy or a bare bones locked lobby or demolition or sabotage and ground war(depending on how many people we got).
sephirath007
sephirath007
45 posts
Nomad

is this game fun?

skullhead786
skullhead786
47 posts
Nomad

Best COD so far maybe black ops is better

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

Is it bad that I use the RPG as a primary weapon in online play (especially for Headquarters and Sabotage)?

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

Is it bad that I use the RPG as a primary weapon in online play (especially for Headquarters and Sabotage)?

Everthing in CoD is bad.. RPG is not a must though.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

More like the worst. COD 2 and COD 4 blow this piece of **** out of the water.

Even World At War was better too! I loved that game since it was my first CoD game, but it definitely was kind of broken with MP40 Jug spam.

CoD2=Probably the best CoD game from what I've heard (I'm listening to OpTic gaming's podcast and they were pretty much bragging about how great the game was). They basically said if you suck, then you're not going to do well.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Hey does anybody have 69 stars.

I used to be very close -- 63 stars I believe -- but when I started playing offline it Steam overwrote my old data and so I'm back down to eleven or so stars. It's a shame but I had fun with Special Ops.

Anybody know any good strategies or anything?

I worked out how to get Martyrdom with a Semtex. Basically, if you're about to get stabbed or shot at close range hold a Semtex, when you die the Semtex drops and it's essentially a martyrdom that you get every death if you want. Otherwise, I'd say stick your playstyle: if you want to be a hidden sniper than damn well camp and don't attempt to look pro by quickscoping and such, if you're knife running don't wait behind a door all game.

is this game fun?

Not especially. It's extremely annoying but meh, it's nice to get the good scores when you're not in a lobby full of noobtubers.

Best COD so far maybe black ops is better

Your library of games consists of MW2 alone, I'm presuming?

Is it bad that I use the RPG as a primary weapon in online play

Yes.
Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

I dont know if anyone elsa shares my oppion but I enjoy the resurgance map pack rather then stimuls

CorruptedMind
CorruptedMind
94 posts
Nomad

I still enjoy playing MW2 every once in awhile to get ready for black ops

colynrox
colynrox
24 posts
Nomad

MW@ is ok it is not my fav game

gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

i neave bought the packs i thought that it was a wast of money just for some maps way

gamerme
gamerme
484 posts
Nomad

in the great sceam of thing i would rather get a game than somthing like 5 maps

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

i just remembered why i stoped playing first person shooters.

i traded modern warfare 2 in a long time ago and im currently borrowing it from my friend.

i just rememberd that this game brings out the worst in me. i break shit when i play this game. so im done with first person shooters in general cause i dont like breaking stuff. ill stick to guitar hero where that doesnt happen

Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

i just rememberd that this game brings out the worst in me. i break **** when i play this game. so im done with first person shooters in general cause i dont like breaking stuff. ill stick to guitar hero where that doesnt happen

I'm not exactly okay with you actually breaking stuff, may just be "mob mentality" or something lol. But atleast your dam smart enough to avoid it in future good job dude!

I'm going to be playing RTS's soon enough. I'll be getting SCII and Age of Empires Online, and I'll be practicing keybinds on both no doubt.

- H
simpson
simpson
191 posts
Nomad

Im just sticking with my good old friends dead rising 2 and fallout new vegas. 2 of my favourite games this year

Showing 1441-1455 of 1600