ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264871
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

What is wrong with the community? I'm disappointed.

Children and lack of good game balance.
Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

Hey! A thirteen year old can post just as intelligently as a 20 year old.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

tight but that javlin glitch is so stupid

They patched that glitch.

It's funny because some hackers have their name like this HackerzRule or something similar ... It's that obvious when people hack.
SiickxExOtiiKx
SiickxExOtiiKx
92 posts
Nomad

very fun game i got all achievements if need proof my gamertag is
xWAR ii D3M3Nx

Grandfishk
Grandfishk
76 posts
Nomad

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I think it's a fact that youngsters have a higher tendency to hack and be unfair, as well as be rude against others when being behind their keyboards.

I don't get why it's fun hacking? There's no challenge in it. It might be a bit fun... For two kills or so, but then it would start to bore me.
Why, oh why, ruin it for everyone else? Please, keep it in your private matches. "But w3 c4n't 3arn eXp. 1n privaTe m4tchez!" Whatever? You can't get anymore exp anyways, because you already hacked your way to the 10th prestige, all weapons and attachments!

Ugh, I better go watch a funny movie before going all crazy. xD

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

that's why i don't play PC modern warfare 2 i play 360 one

Grandfishk
Grandfishk
76 posts
Nomad

i play 360 one

Yeah, that's a plus when playing on Xbox. No hackers.
But it's too bad, that if you don't want to play with hackers, you have to buy either a PS3 or a Xbox. :/
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Yeah, that's a plus when playing on Xbox. No hackers.

we have them. Just that they are few and far between.
themantschkin
themantschkin
151 posts
Nomad

i have to admit the hackers really suck in this game but sometimes when you are in a game with none of this hacking douchebags its really fun the thing that really annoys me are all those litte kiddys who spam the voicechat ,play like noobs and just annoys the rest of the gamers - there is just one reason for its M rating -that these underage gnome dont disturb the ones who raelly want to play

PS: the wierdest thing ever happend to me was on favela where i throwed a knife on the roof of a house ten meters away it ricochet on the roof and killed someone behind a wall who i cant even see that was a crowning moment of awesome which makes the game worth my time

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

PSN: FnJomo-

Domination. Team Deathmatch. No I don't just love ground war.

baypoint1
baypoint1
17 posts
Nomad

the children under 16 on this game r rediculus .i kill them with a pistol ima noob i kill with ump -noob knife noob semtex noob throwing knife noob get a nuke-noob,o and if i even touch a rocket or g18 im an instant noob.i mean what can i kill u with that makes me not a noob

eth18
eth18
14 posts
Nomad

halo rules

baypoint1
baypoint1
17 posts
Nomad

halo is for ppl who liek to play the same thing every time they get on

stro3mo
stro3mo
8 posts
Nomad

MW2 rocks!!

Crouchbite
Crouchbite
219 posts
Nomad

This game is terrible there are way too many glitches and once they patch it people find another glitch to get more people pissed off.

Showing 1411-1425 of 1600