analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Game Walkthroughs → Arcuz
in this thread we give eachother hints and tips to help to beat this game
- 259 Replies
what lvl should i start huntin the cenataurs?
im doing alright at lvl 18, 17 it was hard
im completly no lifed one weekend and i made it to level 31 and im only on chapter 2 :P
Quick hint to those wanting to level fast:
Use Poison on your weapon. If an enemy dies from the poison ticks you get a HUGE experience bonus, sometimes even as much as 10x the normal amount (sometimes more than that). They HAVE to die from the poison though. If you kill them while they are poisoned it doesn't count.
Hope this helps!
im kinda stuck on where to train lvl 13 i get 15 hp per kill and do good damage so where should i train
Wow these gold chests must have a low droprate. I've played through the game almost twice and never seen one drop...
how do you beat the 'robbed goods' quest? and also what is the best way to level up?
The quest "robbed goods" is way hard even in if u r in chapter 3 its still way hard but it pays off when u finish it cuz the reward is worth 5 thousand i think n has a lot of attributes n also the best way i think is by not battling monsters w/ way more power than you
The reward for "Robbed Goods" is a pair of Pilot Goggles that sell for 990g. I had to just keep going through North Forest again and again until I was at level 14 (I leveled up whiled battling the goblin bosses to 15) and was able to beat it in Chapter Three.
Can anyone help me with Susan's "Chemistry Lesson" quest? I can't figure out how to get the potion made for her...
Nevermind, got it figured out...I'm a little dumb.
Here's some tips:
1. Only pump STR until about 250-300 encumberance or so, which will allow you to carry stuff around. It's a VERY good idea to pump all points into luck for about the first 5 or 6 levels to increase chest drops, then start focusing on agility. Defense is invaluable, as well as increased chances to block. This will make life MUCH easier you will find. I think some people have this idea to dump everything into strength to kill stuff faster, but you will just get destroyed if you do this.
2. Majority of damage will be from putting skill points in your weapon of choice. Increase this skill every level whenever possible.
3. Use poison weapons. Many have said you get like 5x more xp, or 10x, etc. The reality of it is that each monster gives you a certain amount of "max" xp. Lvl 9 hornets give 50 xp at most for example, and lvl 11 hornets give 61 xp. This amount starts to diminish once you reach their level and surpass them.
When you kill a monster with poison damage (green numbers), it in fact gives you the MAX xp a monster can give, regardless of how far ahead in levels you are. Use this to your advantage, especially w/ a poison weapon and using the "magic wave" ability, to kill easy enemies but get lots of xp.
4. The level of an element type on your weapon does not increase the damage it does, but rather makes the magic attack trigger more often. The damage you do from an element type is dependent upon what the opposing enemies element is, and how much damage you do with a regular swing.
5. DON'T underestimate the value of gaining HP/SP abilities on gear! It's quite valuable, especially early on. Getting 16 sp or so after killing an enemy means you can fire off LOTS of sword waves and never really run out of magic (assuming you're killing stuff of course....)
6. Some useful tips:
Best spot I've found to get crystals and stones is by going in this direction from the town.
2 south, 1 east, 1 south, 2 west (maybe 3), north 1. In this area, there are like 30 lvl 1 slimes and a few lvl 5 slimes. Blow them all away with sword wave attacks, and with a high drop rate and luck, you will get tons of chests. Easy way to farm scrolls here too. Just portal back, sell stuff, go kill slimes again. Rinse and repeat.
Trick to refilling hp/mana:
So you've died, don't have any potions, or are just out of money. If you have any gear that gives sp/hp, simply go south of out of town, kill the slimes, go back into town to reset them. Continue this process until you are full on hp/sp.
You don't have to use these ideas, but I did and it allowed me to beat the game without to much difficulty
someone already zeroed to that game in the 22nd mission
and other questions ... how can a weapon of gold dropping??
great game lol = /
How do you defend against magic (elemental) attacks (like when you fight a slime (fire) and they attack you and the damage shows in blue)?
I'm assuming that you need armor with magical resistance.
For some reason it seems I always get hurt the same amount when I take magic (elemental) damage.
Would adding points to your constitution increase magic defense?
Constitution increases the life and magic so anything which increases magic defense is when you level up to
You must be logged in to post a reply!