10 posts
Nomad

in this thread we give eachother hints and tips to help to beat this game

• 259 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Constitution increases the life and magic so anything which increases magic defense is when you level up to

So increasing constitution increases your magic defense as well??
Wartanker
Wartanker
23 posts
Lord

I'm on chapter 5 at the "last battle" there are multiple battles, but at the second one 2 ghosts appear and even if I deal 100.000 damage to them they cannot be killed O_o

and I can't go away because of the magic-block-thing at the exits

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

How do you defend against magic (elemental) attacks (like when you fight a slime (fire) and they attack you and the damage shows in blue)?

I'm assuming that you need armor with magical resistance.
For some reason it seems I always get hurt the same amount when I take magic (elemental) damage.

Would adding points to your constitution increase magic defense?

douglinha
douglinha
10 posts
Nomad

I prefer the critical hit that magic resistance, 45% crit xDD

douglinha
douglinha
10 posts
Nomad

this critical + ax is the best option

sarahcadence
sarahcadence
3 posts
Nomad

and I can't go away because of the magic-block-thing at the exits

Wartanker, try taking a Town Teleport Scroll with you into the battle...at least on my game, even if I'm in the middle of a boss fight I've been able to teleport out of there and back into the village. Then I can just warp straight back into the battle after I've gotten a little stronger. I hope it works for you, too.
zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

does anyone have any advice on how to beat the quests at chapter 2. The areas beyond plain arcuz seems too hard. And by the way, why does some monsters seem to have no name and hp because the name is ??? and the health looks like it has no health at all

douglinha
douglinha
10 posts
Nomad

works is clear, but could return in boss xD I'll start doing more critical and magic resistance

douglinha
douglinha
10 posts
Nomad

zakka that's when the monster is higher level than yours, upe well and see the level of it -.-

Bloodshadow
Bloodshadow
66 posts
Nomad

The monsters show "???" when they're several levels above you. For example, when I was like level 5 or so, those level 9 orange slimes (fire) showed as ???. Also, when I was level 16, those level 23 green wolves (poison) showed as ???.

BTW, can anyone make an encyclopedia of all monsters in this game? They're just different colored versions of the same monster. Here are the ones I remember; I can remember most of the elements, but not the levels.
Slime: green, lime, orange (fire), blue (ice), purple (ice?), pink?, green (thunder).
Wolves: brown, gray, red (fire), brown (ice), purple (fire), green (poison), transparent.
Hornets: yellow, purple, blue (ice), cyan (thunder).
Goblins: I hardly remember anything about those guys. Their colors differentiate too little.
Centaurs: normal, red (fire), blue (ice), deep-red? (fire), green (poison), white (thunder).
The ghost and the ogre seem to be "unique" monsters that don't have variations.

And I have a question: what does the "Compose: 5" and such things on the items mean?

Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Compose: 5 means that an item is allowed to go through 5 more compositions. ie. you can add abilities to that specific item 5 more times. After that, you can no longer upgrade it.

Blitzz
Blitzz
39 posts
Nomad

does anyone know about the place "undefined" well u will not get stuck but it will cost u some town scroll it happens if u r poisoned n u teleport back 2 town n u die in it when u go to the portal u go to the place freeky huh?

jhawk23
jhawk23
3 posts
Peasant

what are you supposed to get from the 'horn of courage' quest? because i just finished it and i didn't get anything except for experience

Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

I'm not sure if you get anything other then xp. It's part of the "main quest-line", so really it unlocks the next area and/or quests you need to do.

fml
fml
2 posts
Nomad

what lvl shuld i fite the lvl 7 wolf boss?

Showing 61-75 of 259