ForumsForum GamesD&D *R.A. Salvatore Style*

382 80169
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Of course those of you who have read his marvelous books know that we are talking Forgotten Realms. The creator of Drizzt Do'Urden the Drow and Cadderly Bonaduce the Cleric who has sold over 10 million copies of his books. For those of you who are remembering all the time spend underground with Drizzt in the beginning this shall mostly take place above ground. I haven't played such a game for a long while but they are almost always enjoyable. Until you get a noob DM the likes of which orcs and trolls would feast on were he in the game. Obviously it cannot be as complex as the real game as I doubt we could find that kind of commitment on here.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Deity:
Level: 1
Physical Description:
Weapon: To be determined
Armor: To be determined
Gold: 0
Pet: None

And if you like do actual dice rolls for your:

Str:
Dex:
Con:
Int:
Wis:
Cha:

No cheating.

• 382 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Probably a room of some type. Let's say it's a foyer. It has a classy settee.

Ravagers
Ravagers
303 posts
Nomad

What the hell.. where did everyone go?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I have no idea. I'm winging it at best. You sneak back at night, past the kicked down door and into the foyer. It's an orcish foyer, so I guess that makes it a foyer of pain and suffering. And a settee of agony. It has blades and stuff. Anyway, there are no orcs in this room. There is a passage way in front of you and a set of stairs to your left. What do you do?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

If you want everyone back, send them private messages.

I enter what is probably a room of some type and search for any hidden or otherwise locks.

Ravagers
Ravagers
303 posts
Nomad

Name: Halaborah
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
Deity: none
Level: 1
HP: 11/11
XP: 10/1000
Alignment: neutral
Physical Description: Tall, lean Shoulder length brown hair
Weapon: Longsword applied with centipede poison(1d8)(1d4 str) and Short sword(1d6)
Armor: Chain Shirt
Gold: 50 GP
Inventory:
Pet: None
---attributes---
Str: 13
Dex: 12
Con: 17
Int: 15
Wis: 9
Cha: 16
---Abilities---
Favored Enemy: Vermin
Track
Wild Empathy

I guess it is just me and you balerion, I search around the main room for any good strong weapons.

jcrulez
jcrulez
421 posts
Nomad

If you want me to, I can DM so everyone gets to play.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

That wold be nice cause I need to sell my club for what ever it's worth and then I can hopefully get another quest.

jcrulez
jcrulez
421 posts
Nomad

Okay then. Where are you? ( I'm a mite too lazy to look)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I'm in Waterdeep trying to sell the club that I had picked up from my last quest.

jcrulez
jcrulez
421 posts
Nomad

One second Looking for currency converter in mah book.

jcrulez
jcrulez
421 posts
Nomad

The merchant offers you a price of 2 silver and 5 copper.

Do you accept?

ATTENTION: All people who are playing, do me a big favor and Google ( or any search engine) "D&D". This will help me with the DM'ing. On the side of the screen scroll down and look for D&D Character sheets 4e. Download and print. Fill out the information but exclude the Paragon path and Epic Destiny for now.

jcrulez
jcrulez
421 posts
Nomad

Oh. Sorry. Click the first link on the google page. It should say Dungeons and Dragons roleplaying etc.

(Sorry for the triple post. Imma mite scatterbrained right now.)

jcrulez
jcrulez
421 posts
Nomad

You know what scratch that.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

jc leave now before I do cast lightning with no save roll on you.

*Lightning balls form in Balerion's DM fists*

Halaborah: You find a morning star drenched in blood.

Aquillaine Attis: You are in the local tavern and see the remains of what looked to be a huge brawl.

Storm: A club is basically a stick and has no value whatsoever, but I shall be nice and say there is something mystical going on with it and the merchant offers 4 silver.

In the room behind the necromancer's rotting corpse there is an altar that has been drenched in blood and a skull rests on top of it. Evil emanates from it and it seems slightly out of phase with the rest of the room.

jcrulez
jcrulez
421 posts
Nomad

All I wanted to do was just DM so everyone could play at the same time. The quadruple post was a accident.

P.S. Rocks fall from the sky. Roll 2d10. DC 101 for dodge.
XD

Showing 286-300 of 382