ForumsForum GamesTwisted Magic RPG

111 39806
superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

This is an RPG set in a medieval village. You start off as nobodys, hoping to make a name for yourselves. Your chance comes when messages of war sweep through the village, and that an ancient magic has been set loose that could destroy the entire world. Some has already leaked out and created dark, twisted creatures of the night. Depending on how you follow the story, you can side up with the ancient magic or against it in a battle of good vs. evil.

Here are the character sheets:

Name: Choose a name
Sex: Male or female
Class: Choose from list below
Primary Weapon: Depends on class
Secondary Weapon: None at start
Spells: None at start, unless you're a mage
Inventory: Nothing to start
HP: Depends on class
EXP: 0/100

Classes:
Warrior: Strong melee attack, weak magic attack, weak ranged attack, strong defence, slow speed. Starting weapon: Rusty battle axe. Starting HP: 20
Ranger: Medium melee attack, weak magic attack, strong ranged attack, medium defence, average speed. Starting weapon: Flimsy shortbow. Starting HP: 15
Rogue: Medium melee attack, weak magic attack, medium ranged attack, medium defence, very fast speed. Starting weapon: Rusty dagger. Starting HP: 15
Mage: Weak melee attack, very strong magic attack, medium ranged attack, weak defence, average speed. Starting weapon: Flimsy staff. Starting HP: 10. Starting spell: Fireball

I won't be accepting a huge amount of people so get in quick!

• 111 Replies
AngryDinosaur
AngryDinosaur
22 posts
Nomad

Are you sure I cant join?
Pleeeeeease!

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Angry Dinosaur, feel free to. I suspect that not everyone who joined will keep it up.

Mike Thomas
Before you is a woman, cowering in fear. Towering above her is a shadowy figure. It is slowly reaching down for her.

1) Make your own option.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm
Sex: female
Class: rouge
Primary Weapon: Rusty Dagger
Secondary Weapon:
Spells:
Inventory:
HP: 15/15
Level: 1

2) Survey the area beforehand.

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

Name: Quinn
Sex: Male
Class: Mage
Primary Weapon: Flimsy Staff
Secondary Weapon: None
Spells: Fireball
Inventory: Nothing
HP: 10/10

3) Quickly review everything that was taught.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

IM A MALE I DON'T HAVE A PURSE *mutters about non reading people*

Name: Leo
Sex: Male Male Male Male Male Male
Class: Rogue
Primary Weapon: Rusty dagger
Secondary Weapon: N/A
Spells: N/A
Inventory: N/A

3.i follow the person staying a fair while back and i use as much stealth as possible while staying in darkness

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Storm
Looking around the marketplace you realise that it won't be easy to take the target out without anyone noticing. The market is very crowded. However, there are only four guards posted around the place, and they seem rather inexperienced.
1) Make your own option of what to do.

Quinn
You go over the main points of all that has been taught to you over the past few years. You have just finished when your roommate rushes in and tells you the exam is about to begin. You hurry to the great hall where the exam will take place. The high mage greets you with a nod and announces,
"Your task is to defeat a team of summoned apparitions. Succeed and you shall become a fully fledged mage, ready to go out into the wide world, to where ever your services are needed. However, should you fail, you will be banished from the academy."
The high mage then mutters an incantation, and three shadowy forms appear in front of you.
1) Make your own option.

Leo
You prance behind the theif as quietly and as feminately as possible. He doesn't notice your womanly footsteps, but slips into an open doorway halfway down the alley, still clutching your pink sparkly purse.
1) Make your own option.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm
Sex: female
Class: rouge
Primary Weapon: Rusty Dagger
Secondary Weapon:
Spells:
Inventory:
Level: 1

-I find a good place to hide until my target shows up.-

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Name: Mike Thomas
Class: Ranger
Primary Weapon: Flimsy shortbow
Spells: None
HP: 15

I aim my bow threateningly at the shadowy figure.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

if there wasnt rules on armorgames you would be dead superpickle *evil stare*

Name: Leo
Sex: Male Male Male Male Male Male
Class: Rogue
Primary Weapon: Rusty dagger
Secondary Weapon: N/A
Spells: N/A

1.NO D AMN PURSE how about a black backpack

anyways i follow him close by ready with my rusty dagger out if he doesnt notice me i run in as fast as i can and stab him

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Storm
Just before midday your target appears in the square, accompanied by another man. They are quietly conversing with each other. They move off to the west side of the market, where it is less crowded.

Mike Thomas
You aim your bow at the shadowy figure but it takes no notice. It continues to reach for the woman.

Leo
You creep down the alley, dagger in hand. The theif doesn't notice you following, so you rush into the doorway he ran into. The theif is just in front of you, lit up by the light from the doorway. You stab him in the back, and he cries out. He falls down dead (+ 8 exp). Suddenly two more theives rush in from another room, swords drawn. They see their dead comrade on the floor, and turn to attack you.

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

Name: Quinn
Inventory: Nothing

Fireball them all in the face, and tense up leg muscles so I can easily jump out of the way of attacks.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Name: Melkor
Sex: Yes
Inventory: Bag of Holding
LVL: 1

Are we all from the same village?

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Quinn
Oops, forgot to add an MP slot: could you please add one Quinn where you have 21/30? (I'm going to make fireball cost 3 MP)
Anyways... You hurl three fireballs at the monsters faces. One of the monsters bursts into flame and keels over, dead (+ 6 EXP). The other two are stunned.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR EVERYONE: DURING FIGHTS I'LL LET YOU HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF WHAT HAPPENS; DURING GENERAL STUFF THOUGH I'LL GIVE YOU OTHER OPTIONS AS WELL AS A CHOOSE YOUR OWN ONE.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

If I ever see Leo, I slap him because everyone has a purse. How else you going to carry around coined currency?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

TOTAL CONTROL OF WHAT HAPPENS

I foresee much power playing and god modding.
Showing 16-30 of 111