ForumsThe Tavernwhat's your favorite medieval weapon

353 98486
mordecai1031
mordecai1031
156 posts
Nomad

this ones about weapons. list your favorite old age weapon like the katana or the broad sword or axe. something like that also include what type like germanic, viking broadsword stuff like that

mine is a japanese katana because of how samurai were trained to use them and the beauty that went along with it http://www.obamaskatana.com/media/img/katana.jpg

• 353 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i like crossbows and big bloodeh swords! oh and i also like... CANNONS! yes they were medievil weapons. search it up.

DustyLee
DustyLee
216 posts
Nomad

Crossbows. definetly most powerful medievel weapon. tehy were even banned by the Pope because they were to deadly!

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

I have to say crossbows

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

It'll probably be a Katana sword. They're plain awesome.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

They are not,i still choose the trindent or Kunai (yay,i found the ninja dagger name),but broadswords always beat katanas.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Katanas and Wakashis. The Samurai pair. Always infallible.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Now we talk! Big thanks to the threadmaker! I have some; katar, schmitar, katana and kopesh. (they who don't know what it is; can search it on Google)

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Crossbows really pack a punch, plus thier more accurate than a bow and arrow. If I was in a close quater combat I would choose spear.

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

i would say a katana or some ninja weapons or a crossbow

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I like the little cool ninja star things they are really cool

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

[quote]I like the little cool ninja star things they are really cool.

They are called shurikens. I think.

bigeye
bigeye
137 posts
Nomad

All those against katanas, a trained samurai could defeat almost any soildger. The katanas are made by masters and used by them aswell. A couple of mine are the english longbow, it had so much power, grace and speed for its size.
Shurikens, a deadly weapon with such acurracy by those who used it. Some other things are the war elephant and the ballista or trechebut, being able to propell large rocks very acuratly for its size and wieght.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

All those against katanas, a trained samurai could defeat almost any soildger.

The katana is pretty awesome and a good weapon, but in the end it all depends on how good the guy behind the weapon is.

trechebut

Trebuchet. Sorry, I couldn't help myself..

I still really like the rapier. Even though it is not as fast as many think, it is still rather quick and maniable, and can cause severe stabbing wounds; plus, it can be used together with a matching dagger.
I also like the halberd, it can be used to more than only a pike, and it looks cool.
Gamingtime
Gamingtime
64 posts
Nomad

The rotten tomato. Theres nothing like a good old fashioned pelting.

MrAwesomness95
MrAwesomness95
13 posts
Nomad

Definately the Flail. What's not to love about swinging a big spiky ball on the end of a chain (apart from being on the business end of it) aound?

Showing 226-240 of 353