ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 207460
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

one little question.... if we all get all of them, how do we solve this... XD

We get another round.. But I doubt everyone will get all of them.. Except for me xD

There will be a playoff, and I don't think I will get all these achievments.

Well.. I'm set :P
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

When does this round end?

Lets see....in 2 days
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

i just saw what this round was i already have all achievements in armophus plus

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/Freakenstein_Armorgames/armorphorus.jpg

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/Freakenstein_Armorgames/TheGreatMigration.jpg

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/Freakenstein_Armorgames/TheGreatMigrationtop10-1.jpg

This may be a problem.....We may have to do another round.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I think this is a big problem.
Lol will have to figure this one out.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

@Freakenstein

Your first image is not yours.. That's from Ahkong..

I learned how to do the achievements there.. Lol. So .. Now we have an even bigger problem.

And to prove it's from there.. Here's the pic.

http://ahkong.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/amorphous-plus-awards-00.jpg

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Alright alright, I'll do it again, if cropping was an issue.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/Freakenstein_Armorgames/armorphorus-1.jpg

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Where's the back button?

And the number of awards?

Lol.. Plus you already did it.. Sorry.

Lolo will just have to decide.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

....*gasp* freakenstein is disqualified HE MODIFICATED (or something like that) a screenshot

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Alright alright, I'll do it again, if cropping was an issue.

This picture has also been edited. You clearly bloughted out the green back button at the top right corner of your pic and it looks to me like you might have also color over the white numbers on the left hand side of this picture.

I don't think this is actually your pic, looks more like you just edited over the first one.

Btw, why did you bother posting a fake pic? It will most likely lead to you getting kicked out.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

you know technically your allowed to post someone else's it wasn't exactly in the rules that you couldn't

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

you know technically your allowed to post someone else's it wasn't exactly in the rules that you couldn't

Who would want to play in a tourney where you could just copy other people's scores and pretend like they were your own?
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Who would want to play in a tourney where you could just copy other people's scores and pretend like they were your own?

obviously freakenstein
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

....*gasp* freakenstein is disqualified HE MODIFICATED (or something like that) a screenshot

No really.. Didn't I just state that?

Btw, why did you bother posting a fake pic? It will most likely lead to you getting kicked out.

Duh Lol

Too late I put in a new rule..

-Cannot get another person's Screen shot and post it.

Like leo said .. xD
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

So, I guess now it's just the 3 of us.8O

Showing 211-225 of 1237