ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 207459
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

So, I guess now it's just the 3 of us.8O

yUP yUP..

Also I'm going to bed.. Lolo will deal with this tomorrow xD.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

yup, Freakenstein, u are disqualified...moding is a form of hacks/cheating and u are out. I will let this pass, so u can join next tourney if u want. But u are out of this one.

People in tourney:

-sourwhatup2
-JoshDragon
-Agent_AAS

Also only one person will be out cause we only have 3 people now

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Congratulations, you have figured out how to spot modified game screenshots. Sorry for the scare there, I'm not really that kind of person. But. Here's the thing here. Next tourney, there cannot be contests where you will have to post how many achievements you have; 1 because they are saved and can be brought up numerously, 2, because how can you tell if they are correct versions? Cropping is made simpler for us to see, but how would you really tell if that is your pic? Obviously just drawing on it doesn't represent owning it completely.

For instance, how can I tell if Sourwhatup's screenshot was legitimate? Yes, there was drawing to show that his name was on it, but unless you do a full screenshot with no cropping, there's no tied and true way of knowing if his/her screenshot is fake or not, as you have seen with mine, even though mine was easy.

Sad to say I have to leave this one though XD That's alright with me, I was never great with amorphous+ in the first place. I was great with the migration game though

So yeah, just as a future reference, contests should never contain achievements, and that screenshots must contain the site you played it on (AG) and your profile name at the top to prove it. I'll be rooting for JoshDragon for the remainder of the event

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

yup, Freakenstein, u are disqualified...moding is a form of hacks/cheating and u are out. I will let this pass, so u can join next tourney if u want. But u are out of this one.
People in tourney:
-sourwhatup2
-JoshDragon
-Agent_AAS
Also only one person will be out cause we only have 3 people now

Loloy, I don't think anyone else should be eliminated from this round. Instead we should have one final round with the remaining 3 competitors.

It would be more fun to have more people in the finals and it would also be more competitive.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Thanks for your support Freakenstein.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I'm not really that kind of person.

*wipes forehead

its interesting that everyones ignoring what Freakenstein said....*looks at sourwhatup*

Congratulations, you have figured out how to spot modified game screenshots.

well it wasn't exactly a good screenshot smart people i know can replicate the exact same color as the one you want on Photoshop pro (which i have by the way)

For instance, how can I tell if Sourwhatup's screenshot was legitimate? Yes, there was drawing to show that his name was on it, but unless you do a full screenshot with no cropping, there's no tied and true way of knowing if his/her screenshot is fake or not, as you have seen with mine, even though mine was easy.

from now on full screenshot showing your profile top right corner?

also that made me think that sourwhatup did it on kong..because it wouldn't have been hard

....anyways on a completely other note does the round end today on armorgames time 12:00?

Loloy, I don't think anyone else should be eliminated from this round. Instead we should have one final round with the remaining 3 competitors.

...hmm this just seems like a way to get out of doing the achievements but i'll let it pass since i agree with you just make another round and its everyone VS everyone or you can give sourwhatup a free pass to next round...
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

...hmm this just seems like a way to get out of doing the achievements but i'll let it pass since i agree with you just make another round and its everyone VS everyone or you can give sourwhatup a free pass to next round...

Actually no, I have nearly all the acheivements, so it's not a way of getting out of submitting a score.

I never thought that either of these two game should have been in the tournament to begin with and neither Agent or I, should be eliminated because of these games.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

yea ur right, but u know, u can mod other stuff like highscore. And yea new rule:

-no cropping

Oh and yea, thanx for the example Freakenstein. Your still out though xD but u can join next one...should start in 4 days

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

What more do you want? xDD

http://i45.tinypic.com/6eq51c.jpg

And I saved it on JPEG By accident -.-'' Was too lazy to change it.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

also that made me think that sourwhatup did it on kong..because it wouldn't have been hard

Obviously not because In the top right corner there would be a small kong sign. xD
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

whats so bad as saving as jpeg?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

whats so bad as saving as jpeg?

It doesn't come out as clear.. I hate it xD.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

and..endless migration

It doesn't come out as clear.. I hate it xD.

yeah but it is SO quick when you load it onto Photobucket (bitmap sucks for me)
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

yeah but it is SO quick when you load it onto Photobucket (bitmap sucks for me)

Well I use tinypic.. and I use PNG xD

And here's endless migration..

http://i48.tinypic.com/24plxfr.png

I tired getting as much as I could.. Didn't fit though xd
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Oh and yea, thanx for the example Freakenstein. Your still out though xD but u can join next one...should start in 4 days

Haha that's alright with me. I'll wait until then *grabs some pom-poms*
Showing 226-240 of 1237