The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 220819
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

loloy, are you going to make some improvements in the next tournament?

yes.

1-I might put up the rule for only vids at the finals (but its no, until somebody says how to post it on AG)

2-No cropping (so people don't get other screenshot, by other people)

3-I will need 1 or 2 more moderators, i will also but a vote if a somebody is cheating to see if he is in or not. (this will be better)
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Who's Carlie?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Who's Carlie?

lol, Carlie
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well you got 1 mod already.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Loloy, I appreciate you hosting the tournament but to be honest I really didn't like the way it turned out. Posting only one score per round was way too restrictive and there seemed to be some photo-shopping as well.

I like the community and the games on this site but for competitions I think I'll go back to stick sports.

Good luck with hosting future competitions.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

yea im going to put 2 posts for screenshot and maybe 3 sometimes

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Ummm? Anyone wanna answer my question now? How do you screenshot.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

see that button on the right of the f12 key press that then go into to paint and in paint press ctrl+v there is your screenshot

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Ummm? Anyone wanna answer my question now? How do you screenshot.

sadly, i also don't no
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

yea im going to put 2 posts for screenshot and maybe 3 sometimes

Why don't you just make them unlimited?
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

ok lets try this

Diresct link normal

http://s747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/leo-99/?action=view&current=clip0003.flv

Insert the direct link into image

http://s747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/leo-99/?action=view&current=clip0003.flv

HTML CODE

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/leo-99/clip0003.flv">

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

well it doesn't work guess we'll have to stick with links

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Why don't you just make them unlimited?

spam.

@leo99rules

it works! So the rule with the vid for finals is on
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

it works! So the rule with the vid for finals is on

yeah but im not exaggerating here when i uploaded that vid (which is just 1 second of google) it took WAY more longer then a picture so imagine a 5 min vid?
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I NEED A EDIT BUTTON.....anyways im guessing you were saying it works to the screenshot so if a mod sees this can you take that pit out of my quote

Showing 346-360 of 1237