The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 220818
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

*sigh* ...just lets do a video nobody who's 18 years old or younger can edit a video so lets do that ok..if one of you disagrees you can resign from the tournament

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

well then now we just need josh to say something and then maybe the last round is officially set on video sound fair josh ...WAIT unless sourwhatup quits

Well we have 20 minutes left and I doubt Josh can video.

All If you see my forum posts back on like page 32 they are 33 minutes apart.. so about 30 minutes of playing time.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

*sigh* ...just lets do a video nobody who's 18 years old or younger can edit a video so lets do that ok..if one of you disagrees you can resign from the tournament

I'm fine with that.. I'll do video.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

well its all up to the creator of this thread...

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

well josh video or resign?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

well josh video or resign?

You know what just forget it.. He wins ok.

I don't really care either way and then Lolo would have to extend and then blah blah .. I do not wanna do that.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

wait....dont resign we wont do video then ...just lets see what loloy says

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

wait....dont resign we wont do video then ...just lets see what loloy says

Fine..
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well.. I gotta go so When I come back.. I'm assuming everything will be resolved, bye Leo xD

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Ok, I just played through the game and timed myself to see how fast I could go and I managed to reach 34K at right around 4 minutes. Since Sour, said that he reached in the mid 30,000 range on most of his tries let's just say it took him 4 minutes per try.

I posted my score at 4:11 and two minutes later Sour said that he was going off to beat me which puts him at 4:13, 33 minutes later he has already posted his final score of 42K. I took off 3 minutes from that time to put it in paint and upload the pic. That leaves 30 minutes.

This means Sour, could have only played through the game 7 or 8 times before he would have reached the score of 42,000.

Now 42K is quite an astounding score. It's not something that you can reliably reach, it takes considerable skill and luck to get scores this good and to do it at will in 30 minutes is beyond incredible.

So either Sourwhatup, is the best and luckiest gamer that I've ever seen or he photoshopped the score.

And since there's already been a lot of photoshopping in this tournament I'm thinking he probably photoshopped the score, even though that's guilt by association.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

And since it's harder to edit video.. It would be better.

oh yea, vid is good, but like half of the people won't know how to creat a vid...

I don't really care either way and then Lolo would have to extend and then blah blah .. I do not wanna do that.

as u wish....(u know your screenshot wasnt photoshop, i can see if a score was photoshop by looking at a original score)

JoshDragon wins!

About the recording...HyperCam works, but how do u put the vid on AG?
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

um loloy he didn't quit if you look a bit up on this page

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

um loloy he didn't quit if you look a bit up on this page

ooops my bad xD

then sourwhatup2 wins!
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

loloy, are you going to make some improvements in the next tournament?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

And since there's already been a lot of photoshopping in this tournament I'm thinking he probably photoshopped the score, even though that's guilt by association.

Oh, you mean mine, that was meant solely for pure example that cropping an image is a bad decision? Even though he posted his screenshot with his profile name at the top to prove it is his? Yeah.

Why is there fighting about photoshopping anyway, on a game tournament that is a BETA? You do realize if Carlie sees this, she will decide that a merit is not appropriate if everyone's going to bicker about who photoshopped what and this.

About the recording...HyperCam works, but how do u put the vid on AG?

There is no video option on AG, only the link to put a video inside. But who needs a video showing the time in which the user got the score, instead of the score he got at the end? That seems more rational to me.
Showing 331-345 of 1237