ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 208849
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

look unfortunately josh has a very good point BUT it is still not in his right to say that sourwhatup cheated we have to leave this now otherwise we will go into a flame war which then would mean this tourney wont continue and a whole bunch of other stuff

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I don't believe for one second that your score is real. 40K ain't easy to reach, it requires a lot of luck and practice and you indicated that you weren't even playing very hard this round.

Then you just happen to pull out the needed score after only 20 minutes or so? Bull, I don't believe it at all.

Lol I ain't gonna fight with you over some game.

Lolo Josh wins. I resign from this tourney, I'll play next one.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

still just so i can help sourwhatup a LITTLE bit i'll say that on my 10th try i got around 39 k

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

still just so i can help sourwhatup a LITTLE bit i'll say that on my 10th try i got around 39 k

Each time I played, it took me about 3-4 mins til I died.. I was always around 34k 36k Until Around Idk 30 mins of playing the game I got to that score.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

I'm not saying that it's impossible to have 42k but it's near impossible to reach it after only 25 minutes of playing and having not practiced before.

I mean really what are the odds?
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I'm not saying that it's impossible to have 42k but it's near impossible to reach it after only 25 minutes of playing and having not practiced before.

I said 25 tries

Not 25 minutes.

25 tries is around 45 minutes to be honest I'd always reach 30k or more before I died.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

um..my tenth try was sorta like 20 mins of playing time ....and I've never played this game before so um..yeah *runs off*

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

oh and as you stated josh its about LUCK you dont need practice AT ALL it could just be instinct...ok im gonna stop saying anything now

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

um..my tenth try was sorta like 20 mins of playing time ....and I've never played this game before so um..yeah *runs off*

If it's such a problem with screenshots we should just record.. but in that case it would be too much of a problem therefore Idk.

And since it's harder to edit video.. It would be better.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

oh and as you stated josh its about LUCK you dont need practice AT ALL it could just be instinct...ok im gonna stop saying anything now

Your just stating a point.. No worry.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

well if you want a way to record videos try zdsoft I've only got a trial but it does the job

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

well if you want a way to record videos try zdsoft I've only got a trial but it does the job

I use HyperCam.. Works perfect for me. I'm set with video.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Each time I played, it took me about 3-4 mins til I died.. I was always around 34k 36k Until Around Idk 30 mins of playing the game I got to that score.

I also find that very hard to believe. Since your scores tend to fluctuate based on how many long cliffs you encounter.

I said 25 tries
Not 25 minutes.
25 tries is around 45 minutes to be honest I'd always reach 30k or more before I died.

No, because you said that each try took you around 3 to 4 minutes, so if you played 25 times that would be way more than 45 minutes.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

well then now we just need josh to say something and then maybe the last round is officially set on video sound fair josh ...WAIT unless sourwhatup quits

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

No, because you said that each try took you around 3 to 4 minutes, so if you played 25 times that would be way more than 45 minutes.

Do you understand what around is.. It's like the estimate.. It could of been 2 minutes.. Depending on the falls.
Showing 316-330 of 1237