ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618022
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Hamsterbal
Hamsterbal
2 posts
Nomad

The Fancy Pants Adventures are the best

shotgun5
shotgun5
45 posts
Nomad

my favorite game of all has to be raze it is so addicting and is quite challenging at the same time

runeword
runeword
22 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 hands down, and eventually Sonny 3

fukwon
fukwon
283 posts
Farmer

infectonater: world domination is my all time favorite on AG.
I just love all the different heroes and upgrades the game
gives you.

5hadowles5
5hadowles5
93 posts
Nomad

Definitly exit path dodge and frantic industrto tank 3 and amorphouse and another 50 games XD

obaloba
obaloba
3 posts
Nomad

raze is my favorite its so good

alan_spatuzza
alan_spatuzza
5 posts
Scribe

I've always like Punk O' Matic v1.0, but now the second part is really awesome... Although I have some other games in faves, I think I'll stay with POM v2.3...

Mauer00
Mauer00
12 posts
Nomad

I gotta say that Gemcraft (both of them), Civilization Wars, and Planet Noevo are probably my favorite 3.

Gemcraft because it's probably one of the most varied and in depth tower defense games I've ever played, and it has a lot of ideas that set it apart and above all the rest. With the gems and talents and whatnot.

Civilization Wars because it's simple and better than other similar genre games.

And Planet Noevo, because it's creative and pretty unique

Zeroshadow
Zeroshadow
6 posts
Nomad

Punk-O-Matic 2 for sure! Acruz and Hidden Dimensions are other real nice games.
Check out my profile for PoM2 stuff

JUSTnewHERE
JUSTnewHERE
33 posts
Jester

well i really love play POM2 and Solipskier every now and then. i also liked sonny 2, colony, raze, doodle god, echoes: operation stranglehold, diesel valkyrie vs the undead reich, four second frenzy, paperwarfare, tree fender, cast away ...

i liked them because it was very fun to play, unique, AWESOME, creative, enjoyable and very entertaining .... =D

check the rest on my profile =D

bighen
bighen
20 posts
Nomad

at first it was sonny but after i beat it it got boring so my favorite woulld probably be hedgehog launch

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

Soccer Balls
http://armorgames.com/play/6106/soccer-balls

Great game with a nice theme. You can choose the National team of some countries and you must hot the referee(s) to end the level. It's not a hard but not too easy! Worth playing.

stefaan
stefaan
44 posts
Bard

free rider 2!

easy to make cool maps and play them

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

monster slayer is good
crush the castle 1 nd 2
warlords

vodei
vodei
15 posts
Nomad

I love monster slayer, mostly because the campaign is short and from then on you just do random battles and challenge other players armies. If you want to see my armie, It's called team vodei, and also please add me as a friend, im lonly

Showing 391-405 of 1387