ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618029
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Erickward
Erickward
15 posts
Nomad

Um jogo muito interessante e o "Warlords"

VandheerLorde02
VandheerLorde02
6 posts
Nomad

THE LAST STAND i like it.Because it`s really creepy and fantastic!

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

(in no particular order) colony, sonny(series), warfare(series), last stand(series), exit path, crush the castle(series) monster slayers(argueable) .... more to come.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

all very good... colony fav.. but i recommend all.

okwill4195
okwill4195
1 posts
Nomad

I would have to say my Favorite games are The Last Stand and Frontier. The Last Stand when it first came out was unique and original which I really liked and you were killing zombies. You get to stay behind a barrier and the choices you make during the day can either help or harm you. I know expect the standards set by this is all flash games I play. Frontier really surprised me because it was a flash game. I really didn't expect that much in a flash game. All the cities, all the trade able goods, and all the characters. I could spend at least a whole day just on that flash game.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Exit Path right now. It's very challenging but my all time favorite is Fancy pants World 2.

Negative100
Negative100
26 posts
Nomad

Hmmmmmm I havent been on Armor Games for a while(which means I havent been signed up very long), but I will say I love Raze and Penguin Massacare.

LoneWolf20
LoneWolf20
1 posts
Nomad

the BEST game i probably ever played is Epic Battle Fantasy 3. It has to be. The game is amazing. although the story isnt really indepth, the action of the game is outstanding.

JDR3000
JDR3000
179 posts
Nomad

I think these games are good games, and you might like them, too, if you try them ( i gave all of these a rating of 8 or higher).

Au313
Au313
17 posts
Nomad

i like RAZE it owns.its so challenging.Great shooter game

dumbluigi8989
dumbluigi8989
4 posts
Nomad

My Favorite game is Colony becuase it online and u can build banks, armory, and other build and also men

shard89
shard89
27 posts
Nomad

Raze is really addicting, and there's a fair amount of things to do, because it has two campaigns and achievements.

SNIPERx13x
SNIPERx13x
100 posts
Nomad

For me the best game is sonny 2 but Krin says he's making! the third

conor1
conor1
2 posts
Nomad

I think that my favorite game is exit path

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Exit Path: superb multiplayer in my opinion and very fun to play with all your friends.
Achievement unlocked 2: I just like all of John's elephant games. They are all very fun and this too has a great multiplayer.

Showing 421-435 of 1387