ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618030
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
xgeogander
xgeogander
193 posts
Nomad

Me too , Monster slayer is a relly good game , its just like the PSP game PATAPON , but this game is Better , because you can challenge others troups in Multiplayer

suma2
suma2
10 posts
Nomad

Raze, colony and achievent unlocked are pretty cool

LeftintheDark
LeftintheDark
1 posts
Nomad

Personally I really like The Last Stand one and two. I find it challenging but also awesome because of the zombies. *u* I adore zombies. Also like Bronze said, I really like Sinjid and Colony. That new game Cooperation Inc. is actually pretty good but it gets really tedious... And after I beat it, I didn't feel like playing again...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i really like Exit Path , its a really fun game and multiplayer is great. i hope john updates it though with more multiplayer levels and private rooms but nonetheless its a great game. :-)

saint776
saint776
4 posts
Nomad

Definitely Corporation Inc. John always delivers, with great reviews, on his game.

sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

what i like to play are strategy and puzzle/skill games because i like how the make you think about how to set up tower defense or how to make it the best game it could possibly be but if i had to choose a fav it would be how to fly under miscellanious (sorry about the spelling) because i like the games like that i also like the porta potty ones and stuff like that

RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

Almost all of john's games r great. they r easily the best of armorgames. most of my favourite games r by john too. that man is a genius and he knows what we want.

saidasuds
saidasuds
3 posts
Nomad

I love Frontier (even if it has lot's of bugs) my new favorite is corp. Inc.

but plz make another Frontier

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Raze
Even though I don't really like shooters, this one really was outstanding. The graphics are good and everything else is, too.

Corp. Inc.
Good, good, but it gets boring. Who wants to rule the world if its so boring?

Road of the Dead
A little gory, but fun.

The Last Stand 2
Can't get past the first level which makes it absolutely hard to play.

snuxz
snuxz
1 posts
Nomad

My favourite games are Exit Path and Rage 3 because i really like stickgames . And these games are jump & run which i really like, too.

Superpnut
Superpnut
11 posts
Jester

I like Raze, Sinmark, and Mushroom Revolution

GaminWithJesusInMe
GaminWithJesusInMe
8 posts
Nomad

I like corporation inc., Raze is good...Sonny used to be awesome but i havent played either 1 or 2 in forever... all time favorite? right now...it has to be warfare 1944. i wish they would make another warfare, but i like the speed of gameplay. with a lot of things added, that i figure will be hindered

John's games are good, i saw someone elses post that said so. he is pretty game smart. keep em comin!

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Also I like Exit Path.

emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

I like many AG games.
Here's the ultimate list:

-Arcuz
-Chibi Knight
-Blue elephant games
-Dino run
-Doodle God
-All 3 infectonator games
- Sushi cat :3
-Frantic 2
-Vertigo: Gravity Llama
-Llama adventure

The list goes on, but these are the ones that I can remember and that I really love!

dash4life
dash4life
21 posts
Nomad

i would say Colony but not many people now cuz of hackers -.- so i would say exit path cuz no hacker and fun! =)

Showing 406-420 of 1387