ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618069
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
littleporkchop
littleporkchop
4 posts
Peasant

The Last Stand: Union City!

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
248 posts
Nomad

Is it just me, or does anyone with a 4 letter name with a capital letter make good games?

John...
Krin...
Tony...
etc. etc.

Castyy
Castyy
26 posts
Peasant

Kingdom Rush or Papas taco mias!

2b3o4o
2b3o4o
14 posts
Nomad

I like sonny and sonny 2 best mainly because they both have a lot of levels and a really cool skill tree.

afcmitchell
afcmitchell
66 posts
Blacksmith

probably Raze or The Final Death Wish. I love shooting games :P.

SkySeeker
SkySeeker
1 posts
Nomad

Raze 2! ;D finaly its here!

AsaDePernil
AsaDePernil
20 posts
Nomad

DEFINITELY: My fav game is Last Stand Union Ciy, i L-O-V-E it!

Droid41
Droid41
2 posts
Nomad

I like Penguin Overlords because there are funny characters and i like upgrade games very much.

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Mine are: Last Stand:Union City,Sieger:Level Pack and Shell Shock Live.

Layercoolman
Layercoolman
66 posts
Nomad

Raze and Raze 2! best 2d shooters out there better than unreal flash 2007, combat hero and a bunch of others. Raze 2 is in beta right now though.

Cooliecan
Cooliecan
11 posts
Nomad

The Majesty of Colors, Armor Mayhem and Echoes - Operation Stranglehold are all amazing games.

The Majesty of colours is a very eye opening and surreal flash game where you make the decisions wither to kill or make friends or just be forgotten about. Or maybe easter egg hunt.â

Armor Mayhem was fantastic i have never seen such intricate map maker in a flash game it truly allowed you to open up so many doors and produce your dream. I really had fun with it.â

And Echoes - Operation Strangleholdââ you made run and gun have a whole new meaning. It's now run, gun, airstrike, special ops team, base building
healing, tanking, knifing, sniping, Boss fighting and just to spice things up a STORYLINE! if you have not played this game yet or do not have a fast enough computer to run this game spend your life savings to buy one so you can play this game!

P.s
(or maybe just sell your organs)
pp.s
{I did not just go there!}

KingMeander
KingMeander
20 posts
Peasant

I haven't been a member of the site for long, but have been playing games on it since about...2007? With that in consideration, I have to say that Kingdom Rush by Ironhide is by far the best tower defense game I have ever played. The tower upgrades are creative and fun, the enemies are varied enough to keep the game fun to the finish, and the difficulty is just right to make the game a challenge without being overly frustrating. All in all, an amazing game.

KingMeander
KingMeander
20 posts
Peasant

Oh, and thank you to Cooliecan for reminding me about the majasty of colors. It's been years since I played that game.

Lima249
Lima249
18 posts
Nomad

papas taco mia, kingdom rush, the last stand UC, SIERRA 7, gravity wars, the tanks multiplayer game that i forgot the name(shocksomethin), IMPERIUM, REBUILD, many anda many games........

daxflame44
daxflame44
151 posts
Nomad

The Last Stand: Union City is the best game on AG for various reasons( reviewer mode, ACTIVATE!). Its a lengthy, fun experience that has plenty of replay value. Also, it is a revolutionary game in the flash genre. A great mix of gunplay, melee combat, RPG elements (leveling up through experience, exploration, random encounters, etc.) and zombies. Yes, zombies, it wouldn't be a Last Stand entry without them, although this is almost nothing like its predecessors in any other sense. Also this title seems to be the first flash game with add-on content, which adds awesome premium content for as low as one cent. Achievements add a little depth to Union, they give you experience towards level ups and unique items if you unlock enough.I did run into some glitches, like when a zombie would grapple me and I'd get stuck, or doors that were unlocked and wouldn't open. Overall this game is very good, good enough for a full-length downloadable console adaptation (a la Fancy Pants Adventures).

I apologize, I went into reviewer mode there for a little bit. But that's why The Last Stand: Union City is my favorite AG game(flash game,even) and if that doesn't get people to play it, I'm sorry Con Artist Games, I tried.

Showing 751-765 of 1387