ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618063
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Welterweight426
Welterweight426
21 posts
Nomad

I really like the sonny series...Its got a great story, gameplay, and soundtrack.

kill43eve
kill43eve
1 posts
Peasant

I love Kingdom Rush! For the Kingdom,hard mode is fantastic

Lights_of_Sanity
Lights_of_Sanity
28 posts
Jester

The best game is Vortex Wars. It is the funnest to play.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Shell Shock Live or Crush the Castle both are really great games.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

My favorite game right now is Kingdom Rush. I have only played two games, but Kingdom Rush is a very addicting game and is remarkably good considering it is the first game of its series.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I like kingdom rush
I also like Exit path 2

darkhaunter3
darkhaunter3
13 posts
Nomad

I like Raze 2 and Kingdom rush.They're both epic games.
Raze 2 had a lot of weapons,and i was a good idea for equipment,abilities and kill bonuses.
Kingdom rush had some good upgrades and you can give any amount you want for the premium content.

Matches_Malone
Matches_Malone
16 posts
Nomad

I really addicted to The Last Stand - Union City and Raze 2 right now. grey is another good short artsy game. People should check it out. It's not to long so if won't waste your time.

dannyboy098
dannyboy098
8 posts
Nomad

My favourite games are the Sonnys and Bunny Invasion

minty_polo
minty_polo
1 posts
Nomad

I really like EXIT PATH & playing it with other players its fun and great updates

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

My favourite game is City Siege 2, because it is quick to load, it have great graphics, extraordinary gameplay, it doesn't get boring and have various upgrades.
In this game you have a variety of options to play, like you don't need to kill an enemy shooting at him you can make a trap for it.
The game features various types of units.

ninjarawrlol
ninjarawrlol
2 posts
Nomad

kingdom rush is my favorite. love good strategy games

ldslarson
ldslarson
59 posts
Nomad

I have always been a Ben Olding fan and would have to say warlords the first 1!!!!

It is one amazing game.

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

There are lot of games I like in armor games like sonny 1&2, arcuz 1&2, vortex wars, castaway 2, kingdom rush and many many more!

But really,
Got to thanks armor games for this. Thank you for letting those awesome epic game programmers share their games. And most of all, thanks for letting us play the games for FREE!

I really love armor games.
The beta is coming up and it's awesome!!!! EPIC!

Now I think I might be a little of topic now but hey! What's your favorite game going to be without armor games?

williamjcm
williamjcm
1 posts
Nomad

Starlight 2 : Very cool music and gameplay.

Showing 781-795 of 1387