ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618066
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
daxflame44
daxflame44
151 posts
Nomad

And its FREE-ROAM! I forgot that part, I mean how much more do you want in a game?

DarkEclipse99
DarkEclipse99
7 posts
Nomad

AI would probably say Armed with Wings two due to the beautiful artwork...

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

it is a fact that jetpack jerome is the best game on armor games.

GodOfTheGame
GodOfTheGame
1 posts
Shepherd

I think Gemcraft ch 0 is the best flash game. most td games are boring but GC has an RPG element and mixes up gameplay. that way you can develop your own style using traps , effect gems ,you can start strong Summon and call early or invest and get a bigger mana pool. or what ever you like. the exp system is also very good. the only game i'v given 10/10

Rustygriffen
Rustygriffen
2 posts
Farmer

Day Traders Of The Dead. Is an awesome game, and the last stand set of games are sweet to.

doode96
doode96
18 posts
Peasant

At first probably Warfare 1917 but now definetly Kingdom Rush.

omognomo
omognomo
1 posts
Scribe

I really like the learn to fly series but kingdom rush not is bad

Welterweight426
Welterweight426
21 posts
Nomad

My favorite game is Sonny. You take a pretty good story with some fun combat, a great soundtrack,and a fun ammount of skills and armor and you get the best game on this website.

NullDragon17
NullDragon17
21 posts
Nomad

my favorite game is raze 1 and raze 2

jago1290
jago1290
6 posts
Nomad

Come on, it's gotta be The last Stand - Union City or the Cheeky Sonny 2 i mean they're both just as addictive, oh and If you can find it, Swords and sandles 2, not on AG but kept me entertained through I.T class!

dartix
dartix
14 posts
Nomad

Alright everybody there are so many great games on armor games (and also som really bad ones) so im just gonna say a one for each catagory
Action: the last stand
Adventure: Sonny (no question here)
Arcede: I dont like arcade much but i had a lot of fun with IndestructoTank A.E. and fall damege
Shooting: i really enjoyed balloon in the wasteland
Puzzle/Skill: portal flash version (if you havent tryed it i really reccomend it
Strategy: Kingdom rush or the kings league (both are awsome)
Sports: none
Misc: endless migration

Thanks if you read them all. If there any you haven't plyed it i really reccomend them.
If you found this helpfull please say so on my profile messenger

matt6233
matt6233
3 posts
Nomad

raze and raze 2 are good but raze 2 is a bit borung after a while

Jppimpin
Jppimpin
4 posts
Nomad

Last stand 1,2,and Last stand union city are very good zombie games, cant wait for the next.

teemutoppari
teemutoppari
2 posts
Nomad

Warfare 1944 here, i also really got into the sonny games & the last stand united city

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

My best game at the moment is Kingdom Rush. It's one of the best tower defense games I've ever played; i love it.
Arcuz 2 is the other game I'm addicted to these days, though I'm starting to get frustrating because I can't kill the first boss.

Showing 766-780 of 1387