ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618057
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Currently, my favorite game here is Bad Eggs Online. I don't know how much longer my addiction to it will last, but I know it will probably be a while before I find a game I would rather play.

SceneTheKid
SceneTheKid
22 posts
Nomad

Well this is more based on opinion, not pure fact or anything. My opinion is Raze(2).

fission12
fission12
63 posts
Jester

My all time favoite game is Colony. Outstanding strategy..and wonderful unit balance. Add that with a mu;ti-player feature and it is absolutely something.

kentdog9
kentdog9
38 posts
Peasant

Always been a fan of the Sonny games. Although Krin has decided to take Sinjid on instead of Sonny 3 I'm far more anticipating it than Sinjid.

darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

My top 3 are 3rd The Last Stand SERIES 2nd Sonny 2 and 1st is Raze 2. I recommend all to try it!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Actually, it changes over time.
Right now, I'm really addicted to Cyclomaniacs 2. I'm not gonna stop playing until I complete all the achievements and unlock all the riders.
I've also been playing Cactus McCoy II a lot. For me, it's better than the first one.

Thunderlord9
Thunderlord9
1 posts
Nomad

I Say The Last Stand: Union City All The Way

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Personally I like Exit Path 1 more than EP2 because of the glitches in EP2. It is a very good racing game with multiplayer interactions. Vortex Wars is another one that I play a lot; it's a lot like risk, but with some different rules. It makes for an interesting game always. I recommend it to anyone.

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

I'm addicted to bad eggs online because it's multiplayer, a good level up system, and tons o' guns.

Favorite Single player game: Kingdom Rush

stealthychicken
stealthychicken
5 posts
Nomad

my favorite game on armor games is last castle

4ndr3x
4ndr3x
2 posts
Nomad

I really like raze 2 and crush the castle

Lucas03
Lucas03
4 posts
Nomad

portal flash game ish fun

drgmstr123
drgmstr123
35 posts
Nomad

Any tower defence or crush the castle game are my favorite

walid4566
walid4566
9 posts
Nomad

the best game es the assasin man

=)

djubre007
djubre007
5 posts
Farmer

i agree with drgmstr123, i love to play tower defence games, but still don't have my favorite. i'll have to play lot more games to choose...

Showing 811-825 of 1387