ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618062
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

i really like raze 2 and shell shock live

Living_Legend
Living_Legend
5 posts
Nomad

my fave game is without a doubt endless war 3.

xPOTATOESAUCEx
xPOTATOESAUCEx
8 posts
Nomad

I would have to say that 'Kingdom Rush' is my favorite game here! And not only here, I think it is the best tower defense game I've played in A LONG time!!

uberman6352
uberman6352
7 posts
Nomad

I agree with xPOTATOESAUCEx. I think that Kingdom Rush is possibly the best tower defence game I ever played. It's got cool graphics and good strategy options.

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

If you haven't already played bunny flags you should. its my favorite game ever and i recommend it to people who like shooting and bunny's!!

kaorisaeba
kaorisaeba
16 posts
Shepherd

Necronator II
It's a really Nice game because I love when a game is long and hard to play !

fishboy778
fishboy778
2 posts
Nomad

I really like take somthing literally 2 because its just very enternining.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I love the older games, like sonny and sinjid.I would like to say the same thing about the newer games except it seems the games' quality has greatly decreased,that is, until kingdom rush came out,wich blew my mind,and is one of my favorate games,and the best tower defence game I have played.There are other games that have recently come out that I also enjoy,such as raze 1 and 2 ,morbid 1 and 2(witch may not be that recent),and many more.I don't want to diminesh the value of newer games,I just enjoyed older games more.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Crush the Castle 2 and Player's pack 2 are my favorite (I already commented on them). But now I like two other games as well.
1- Sieger - Level Pack because I can build amazing castles and it has lots of backgrounds to create nice effects and specialized parts for turrets, walls, roofs,etc.

2- Siege Hero - Viking Vengeance because of the interesting building material such as motor joints that allow you to make vehicles, levers, machines, etc., pin joints for flexible parts such as bridges, ropes, chains, etc. Since I went crazy with the game, I created a thread for people to share their (Playable) levels. http://armorgames.com/community/thread/8613948/siege-hero-vicking-vengeance-custom-levels

It has already 6 active members and more than 5200 views in less than 2 weeks so I guess lot's of people like it too.

alyus0151
alyus0151
1 posts
Nomad

whats siege hero? also i agree with gamer1111111 alot of the quality of the games has decreased as per example .... arcuz compared to other newer adventure games (with the exception on 2 or 3 games)i mean dont get me wrong theres some amazing newer games its just i think theres alot of lack of time put in

MoustafaGhada
MoustafaGhada
2 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush
No Doubt

ilikethesegames
ilikethesegames
1 posts
Nomad

Arcuz (1 and 2), Arm of Revenge, and Cactus McCoy (1 and 2)

Even though I never defeated the Double Headed Giant and Ssyba (seriously, did anyone?)

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I really like Civilization Wars, Phage Wars, Rebuild, Kingdom Rush, The Last Castle, Music Catch 2, Army of Ages. Lol there's so many....

undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

This is the only level was cool

Tommy_L
Tommy_L
5 posts
Peasant

I like Kingdom Rush and The last Castle. Music Catch 2 iS overrated.. dont like that game

Showing 796-810 of 1387