ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618028
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Oakesy
Oakesy
17 posts
Farmer

the sony series is amazing

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

My list of favorites really does have the best flash games known to man. But my all-time favorites are "The Company of Myself" "The I of It" "Free Rider 2" "The Last Castle" and of course "Exit Path."

TheKND
TheKND
2 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush; Arcuz; Symphony; Castaway 2; Five; Elephant Quest; This is the Only Level 3 and Epic Combo!

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

My all time favorite flash game is The Last Stand Series.

fmireles
fmireles
2 posts
Nomad

One game that I loved and I suggest is Raze and Raze2, It has perfect graphics and good gameplay so one of the most important in my opinion is Raze(2).

Chikenliverz
Chikenliverz
1 posts
Nomad

Here are my favorite 25 flash games with swf download links! Please do check them out - I know you'll love them! http://www.squidoo.com/the-best-flash-games-of-all-time-with-download-links

lifebidder
lifebidder
6 posts
Blacksmith

Best games:
Sonny series
Gemcraft series
age of war
epic war series
this is the only level series

lilkoi
lilkoi
1 posts
Nomad

i liked the last castle game although my level reset for some reason o_O

argamer1
argamer1
7 posts
Nomad

i like a lot to play crush the castle 2 because i love to make my own levels

also kingdom rush is fun to play
but is kinda short

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I havent played that many flash games in my life but I like the type of games where you kill stick people but I also like the new games like Elephant Quest and my all time fave seems to be Crush the Castle.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Some of the games that will always be a favorite of mine are the complete "The Last Stand" series ConArtist made so far, but I'm sure that the next chapter will fit in this series perfectly! =)

Next to those, I also like the game "World Wars", "Crush The Castle" (both) and the "Sift Heads" series, that has (finally!) been added with a new chapter in the series! It's out just now and I'm fully focussed on that right now! =)

heracross
heracross
1 posts
Nomad

City siege. No doubt. Its well made and entertaining for a long time. I hope Armor games can make a multiplayer version of it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

City siege. No doubt. Its well made and entertaining for a long time. I hope Armor games can make a multiplayer version of it.

Nice suggestion there heracross! Never thought of this way to interpret that game! It would (much like 'Bad Eggs Online' be based upon the older 'Worms' games and a real challenge for sure! Let's hope the game developer picks up on that! =)

Maybe add a customising feature for the characters? I know there are people who would love to play 'Rambo' or 'Terminator' with that type of game!
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Raze 2. Raze 2 is a shooting/action game filled with many achievements and BUY ABLE weapons. I like it because of the graphics and campaigns. Im nearly done with the ailen campaign but im stuck on mission 14.

You should play raze 2 because the game is pretty epic. I recommend this game because its filled with lots of action. The human campaign is the easiest one while the ailen one is alot harder. Give it a try i know you will like it.

Leo1202
Leo1202
7 posts
Nomad

Snailiad.

Showing 946-960 of 1387