ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618024
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
frankavatar
frankavatar
4 posts
Nomad

I'm currently enjoying War of the Web, but something's wrong with the linking to Armorgames.
It's still playable, but I can't look it up anyway.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I personally enjoy the game Bad Eggs Online. Its pretty addicting. Its almost exactly like territory war, except the fact that the maps are smaller and you play as eggs attempting to kill one another.

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

Last castle, Sonny 2, Scrap metal heroes, and crush the castle.

xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

It has to be Exit Path, doesn't matter if it's 1 or 2. Both are great games!

Adamx123
Adamx123
6 posts
Nomad

I have way too many favourite games but if I had to pick my favourite game it would probably be Elona Shooter because its very time consuming and once I start I finish it, so far I'm on day 209 with a rouge class. I Highly recommend it to anyone who likes shooter games.

pLaNDaRa
pLaNDaRa
4 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush is number one. I absolutly love Tower Defence Games. There is no better way to wast time. With that being said, Kingdom Rush is the best Tower Defence Game on this site by a long shot.

vademark
vademark
6 posts
Nomad

i like The last stand 1.Cause it's Very good And Zombie Games im like a zombie Lovers

and The last stand 2.Cause it's Very Great After The last stand 1

and The last stand union city.cause It's VERY AWESOME AND ADVENTURE ZOMBIE GAMES

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

With that being said, Kingdom Rush is the best Tower Defence Game on this site by a long shot.

*facepalm*

There is no way that Kingdom Rush is the best. It's a mediocre tower defense game with a poor upgrade tree and controlled placement.

The best tower defense game is probably one of the Gemcrafts, or one of the Bloons ones that are on this site.

Anyways, yeah, Kingdom rush isn't even in the running for best. I gave that game a 7.5-8/10 I think (I rated it a long time ago so I'm not entirely sure.)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The best tower defense game is probably one of the Gemcrafts, or one of the Bloons ones that are on this site.

My personal favorite isCrush The Castle TD. I never understood all the hype about Kingdom Rush. In my opinion, CTCTD is much better.

I also really liked this TD game, but apparently the rating doesn't reflect the quality of the game.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

My personal favorite isCrush The Castle TD. I never understood all the hype about Kingdom Rush. In my opinion, CTCTD is much better.

That one was fairly good. I gave it either a 8.5-9/10 if I remember right. My only real issue with it is that the levels are really short and that the level ends right as it gets really good.

As for the game you linked, I'll try that out. From a brief look at it it's nice that you can design the path but there's not many tower options and when you're making the path it's not easy to see if you can place things inside the gaps.

I don't know why Kingdom Rush gets so much hype. The only reason I can think of is that it has a lot of comedic sounds and requires little to no thought on strategy as all the places you need to have towers are marked out for you and you're unable to place them there otherwise.
calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

My favorite is probably Shell Shock
But since no one seems to play this I will place it here. It's my favorite arcade game and also very addicting.

diggy208
diggy208
9 posts
Scribe

Please someone tell me that they love the game "The Lance"....
I really hope they are making a second version because this was really a truly well put together game idea.

newhera
newhera
1 posts
Peasant

I like Raze 2 cuz I`m a Shooter gamer

hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

My Favorite Game is probably Raze 2, it's so awesome. You can get about up to 35 different guns and there is about 40 levels; 20 on the Human Campaign and about 20 on the alien campaign! Everyone has GOT to try it!

Kardan
Kardan
2 posts
Shepherd

I like action games and strategy

Showing 976-990 of 1387