ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618021
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
DanteMustDie
DanteMustDie
31 posts
Nomad

Wow, I'm not sure, but I can say that the game in which I spent a lot of time was in Crush The Castle and Siege.

emforaone
emforaone
1 posts
Peasant

Cool Im On Page 100 - but my favorite game is The Last Stand Union City... I just wish the newer version wasnt so complicated.

taichi22
taichi22
4 posts
Peasant

I really love those unknown games, which are only medium rated but are seriously in-depth and great overall. My favorite so far would be Elona Shooter, or Scrap Metal Heroes.

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

The Last Castle I believe is one of the best. I love to play it with my friends. I hope the sequal is comming out soon.

mericr
mericr
1 posts
Peasant

learn to fly 2 was good imo

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

I have a lot of favorite games, but I like Raze 2 and Raze the most.

Mephisto68
Mephisto68
1 posts
Shepherd

i love elona shooter i don't know why but like i could play it forever its just oddly addicting

FrozneChaos
FrozneChaos
7 posts
Nomad

kingdom rush

chickenheads
chickenheads
4 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Elona Shooter, followed by the 3 Gemcrafts. I just started Elona 2 days ago and I've already hit day 101. One of the harder games on AG.

2012isnotreal
2012isnotreal
6 posts
Peasant

I would have to say Animal Raceway because it is unique andwho doesn't want to race a shark?

SuperStarforge
SuperStarforge
2 posts
Nomad

corporation Inc and Warfare 1917 are 2 great strategy games I enjoy

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

My favorite game was Crush the Castle 2 players pack, but now I think that it is Steambirds: Survival.

It is my favorite because of the music, style, and storyline.

DoomDrakon
DoomDrakon
41 posts
Farmer

My favorite game has probably got to be Sonny 2. HUGE customization, great storyline.

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

I enjoy playing " Bunny Easter invasion " because it have good storie and great graphics,plus there's a big choice of weapons and things that helps you beat the bunny monsters faster
It have a ranked 9.1/10 and it's in the shooting area
I love it and prefer games like it

Alohalo22
Alohalo22
13 posts
Peasant

Colony and Bad Eggs Online are my fav games, fun, creative and cool animation.

Showing 961-975 of 1387