ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618010
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
fidget1000
fidget1000
31 posts
Nomad

I LIKE NEON RIDER BECAUSE OF THE COLOURS AND THE WAY THEY CHANGE.

theJplayer25
theJplayer25
5 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 cuz of the story and the graphics.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Hmmm.... tough one...

I think it would have to be Magi: The Fallen World.

It has a nice challenge to it, awesome graphics, and an epic experience all combined in one. But a downer is that I had to kill a Legendary Giant Spider when I was only Level two...

Linkity Link Kink.

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

Bad Eggs is very addicting. It's multiplayer so It's even more fun!

mckadewang
mckadewang
1 posts
Nomad

1066 is a must play, if you like strategy games and want learn some history, try it. It has unique art work and interesting battle interface

DarthBodya
DarthBodya
16 posts
Treasurer

For me its Kingdom Rush-best TD what I see ever

blazingscore004
blazingscore004
23 posts
Blacksmith

I like Kingdom Rush because it is very hard, I mean it challenges me a lot and really tests my strategy and tactic skills. I like tower defenses much, and Kingdom Rush is my best pick for that category.

blazingscore004
blazingscore004
23 posts
Blacksmith

I also like Everybody Edits because you can create different worlds there and share it to other players or even your friends. You can also get new friends in that game. You can buy new blocks, smileys (smileys are your avatars or characters) with different emotions, and new worlds using your energy (you recharge one energy every 2 and a half minutes).

When you get a coin there is a chance to get a magical one! Each magical coin increases your maximum energy depending on what you will get. You can only get +1 energy with minor magic coins. +2 energy with normal ones. +15 with rare ones (rare magic coins also replenishes your energy to full). You can also get smileys from magical coins like the "Grinch smiley," the "blue and red wizards smiley".

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

KINGDOM RUSH!!!!!!!!!!! It has the best combination of strategy, catoony violence and humor.

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

DEFINANTLY Colony... what more can be better than fighting better people online, learning knew strategies as you go and getting a teammate that helps you win games? Its so Good

phsyco123
phsyco123
64 posts
Nomad

i got to say i keep playing phage wars its addicting and fun try it

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

I like Strike Force Heroes because it is a shooting game, you can level up, get new equipment and do missions. If only it had Multiplayer...

creedbringer
creedbringer
2 posts
Peasant

Eh for new games that came out recently Strike Force Heroes would be my game. But before i enjoyed Crush The Castle 1.

AminEamon
AminEamon
7 posts
Nomad

My favourite has to be.....Kingdom Rush or Learn to fly 2.I got addicted and never stopped playing until i Faced the consequences...........

Dudes_Are_Dudes
Dudes_Are_Dudes
10 posts
Nomad

Music Catch 2.
Builds alot of self-eseem, has a bigger multiplier than Rockband and Guitar hero COMBINED, has options so you can mix `n` match, and it has BEAUTIFUL music.

A huge 10/10.

Showing 1036-1050 of 1387